• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • SkullDaddy.45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 25, 2012
    0hio
    Hoosierdoc had a major hand in that (as did you and many others in this thread)... just make sure he sees the video. Oh and I suppose it's only fair that he has to handle my medical care afterwards.
    Wait, Hoosierdoc had something to do with you getting your balls zapped? . . Ok , we gotta get him back!!

Dead Duck

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Apr 1, 2011

PaulF

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 4, 2009
    Indianapolis
    So trolling is or is not a rules violation?

Yes.

If you expect us rabble to follow the rules, maybe you should be willing to tell us what the rules are?

You read them when you signed up. You clicked a little box that said you did, anyway, so you were supposed to have. If you need a reminder there is a link at the bottom of my post.

Secondary but related question: is or is not referring to members here by insulting terms a rule violation?

Nope. If you don't like it you can report it to the admin: (admin@ingunowners.com). With your history here how do believe that report will be received?

mbills2223

Eternal Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 16, 2011
    Indy
    Actually, we're flying you to France for that. Some kind of exchange program...:dunno:

Lmao!

Wait, Hoosierdoc had something to do with you getting your balls zapped? . . Ok , we gotta get him back!!

He donated an absolutely insane amount of money... and took the total to within $1 of the cutoff of the taser a couple hours before thewalk.

Not that I carry any serious pull around here, but why don't we focus on making this a "why hoosierdoc is awesome" thread... thoughts?

KJQ6945

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Aug 5, 2012
    Texas
    Lmao!

He donated an absolutely insane amount of money... and took the total to within $1 of the cutoff of the taser a couple hours before thewalk.

Not that I carry any serious pull around here, but why don't we focus on making this a "why hoosierdoc is awesome" thread... thoughts?

Dean Martin had Celebrity Roasts, I propose Troll Roasts.

I'll go get the fire warmed up. :laugh:

Fargo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Mar 11, 2009
    In a state of acute Pork-i-docis
    Yes.

You read them when you signed up. You clicked a little box that said you did, anyway, so you were supposed to have. If you need a reminder there is a link at the bottom of my post.

Nope. If you don't like it you can report it to the admin: (admin@ingunowners.com). With your history here how do believe that report will be received?

Funny, I got this PM from staff:

This is a Reminder that Personal Insults are not tolerated on INGO.

Even if someone "deserves" it, we're not going to tolerate personal attacks and witchhunts, partially because stuff like this happens, but also because it's a cruel and uncivilized thing to do in the first place. Internet "justice" is often lopsided.

Thank you,
    INGO Staff

Who am I to believe?

Rookie

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Sep 22, 2008
    Kokomo
    The rules need updated... (religious threads)

And I'm curious, does past history have bearing on right and wrong? Should it?

Top Bottom