• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • jd4320t

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Oct 20, 2009
    South Putnam County
    Last activity 1 hour ago. He isn't gone. He never leaves. How many times has this happened now?? There was this one time when I didn't feel like getting on INGO so I didn't. Believe it or not INGO didn't come chasing me down asking why I wasn't on.

SkullDaddy.45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 25, 2012
    0hio
    Wait a minute now. Before mbills get thrown in a volcano and sniffs ban hammers till he goes blind. . . We're zapping him in the balls still, right?

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    So trolling is or is not a rules violation?

If you expect us rabble to follow the rules, maybe you should be willing to tell us what the rules are?

Secondary but related question: is or is not referring to members here by insulting terms a rule violation?

I am sure that was not to offend.
    But, the cake part sounds good.

Libertarian01

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 12, 2009
    Fort Wayne
    Years ago before Obamacare became law it was discussed in the media and around millions of coffee tables nationwide. There was a forum at IPFW to discuss national health care. I was invited to be on the panel and took the position against national health care.

About a month before the panel I caught something mild to moderate and went to see the doctor. I told him I was going to be on the panel and what viewpoint I had, and then asked him if he could contribute any thoughts toward the debate. Without hesitation he said, "stay the hell out of the way between me and my patients! That goes for insurance companies and the government!" He was extremely frustrated back then about the bureaucracy that he had to go through just to do his job.

I can only imagine for folks like Hoosierdoc it has only gotten worse, much worse.

I have insurance. I'll be facing another surgery in about three (3) weeks for my finger. I will need therapy for my finger afterwards. However, I have already used about six (6) or eight (8) therapy sessions this calender year and am allowed 20 per year, irregardless of need. I looked into paying for therapy myself. IF I were to do that the price for me would be $644 per hour! I simply cannot afford that. My doctor knows I might need 10 therapies or 50, depending upon my rate of recovery. Yet, he also knows that most folks cannot afford the treatment. If I need therapy twice a week that would come to $5,152 a month. How many people can afford that out of pocket? And what if it was just for four (4) monthes? And this is with me having insurance! By the way, I owe about $650 for the therapies I have already had this year. Apparently they aren't covered 100% until my $6,350 deductible is met...

I cannot imagine how hard it is for someone in his shoes who sees people with chronic conditions every day. How frustrating it must be to have some damned righteous government regulations standing between you and every single person you want to help. Then, when a top member of that administration that touted the greatness of European care comes running home to an "inferior" system must surely rub salt in the wound.

Don't misunderstand, I'm not attacking European care, but when the Obama administration kept pointing to them as "a better way" then a top official chooses to run to America away from "better care" the hypocrisy is overwhelming and maddening.

I hope Hoosierdoc reconsiders his decision. His character, knowledge, integrity, experience, honesty and dedication to sharing and enlightening will be missed, at least by this member.

Sincerely,

Doug

Last edited:

mbills2223

Eternal Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 16, 2011
    Indy
    Wait a minute now. Before mbills get thrown in a volcano and sniffs ban hammers till he goes blind. . . We're zapping him in the balls still, right?

Hoosierdoc had a major hand in that (as did you and many others in this thread)... just make sure he sees the video. Oh and I suppose it's only fair that he has to handle my medical care afterwards.

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    Hoosierdoc had a major hand in that (as did you and many others in this thread)... just make sure he sees the video. Oh and I suppose it's only fair that he has to handle my medical care afterwards.

Actually, we're flying you to France for that. Some kind of exchange program...:dunno:

Top Bottom