• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • PaulF

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 4, 2009
    Indianapolis
    In all seriousness, I'll again say that I sincerely hope Hoosierdoc comes back. His sense of humor was absolutely fantastic..

This.

I have two thoughts on this:

1) I really like what he brings to the forum. He is smart, and funny, and willing to engage. His voice will be missed, and I hope that its absence ultimately proves temporary.

2) He is choosing to do this for his own reasons, and we need to respect that. He has asked us for space, and it is our obligation to give it.

bradmedic04

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Sep 24, 2013
    NWI
    He has asked us for space, and it is our obligation to give it.

I say we give him a week.
    So... Meet & Greet at the ER next Sunday night?
    RobbyMaQ's idea is better.

As mentioned, I'll spearhead this campaign. The rest of you folks will have to provide your own injuries, though you're all invited to mbills' "Pharma-fantastic" party beforehand.

SkullDaddy.45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 25, 2012
    0hio
    RobbyMaQ's idea is better.

As mentioned, I'll spearhead this campaign. The rest of you folks will have to provide your own injuries, though you're all invited to mbills' "Pharma-fantastic" party beforehand.
    Are those anything like his "Pharma-Induced-Erection" party he had last year? More people left injured who came injured!

stephen87

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    May 26, 2010
    The Seven Seas
    I'm known to put myself in the hospital semi-annually. Anyone live in the region where the amberlamps would take me to Doc's hospital? If so, I need a room at your place. I'll handle the injury myself. Don't worry, I have Obamacare so the cost will be divided up fairly amongst all of us (you) equally.

Side note, there's a page worth of people I'd like to rep but I can't.

I do. :) I am a better man knowing Doc, and I do consider him a friend, both on and off the forum. I can't speak enough kind words about him. No, he's never been my doc, nor do I ever plan on needing him, he's just that great of a guy. Always has a smile on his face, he is truly a humble individual from the interactions I've had with him. The other day I ran into him at the hospital and the first thing he said was "congrats on the first birthday."

Top Bottom