• ...and so much more!
  • ditcherman

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Dec 18, 2018
    In the country, hopefully.
    Yup. Believe it or not I was a nightly Olbermann/Maddow viewer for years, pre Trump. Hung onto NPR for a while until the TDS really became undeniable. Pretty much all independent media, Substack, podcasts, and internet culture sources now. I don't miss the corporates of either side at all. Once in a while I catch a little corporate cable news and I'm just aghast that I ever allowed that steaming propaganda into my eyeballs.

The swamp people owning cable news matters less than ever because millions and millions fewer people watch that garbage than did pre-Trump. CNN pretty much just talks to hotel lobbies now. Tucker's audience will follow him, individuals matter more than networks now.
    I haven’t watched any - none - nada - news broadcast of any kind since January of 2022.
    Ok, maybe a sum total of 15 minutes of local weather in that time. Basically walking by a turned on tv.
    Before that I hadn’t watched more than 2 hours of fox since before the last election.

I think I’m doing it right.

DragonGunner

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 14, 2010
    N. Central IN
    Sad to hear this. But not surprised, we all know who owns FOX. The purge has begun again, heard it’s coming back to YouTube also. Jesse Waters will be next along with the Five, or the Five will be 4 liberals from CNN and Geraldo as the only “Conservative”. Tucker had a great run but truth is hated by too many.

Last edited:
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 7, 2021
    central indiana
    It's been said Tucker had the number one show on all of cable, in any genre. So fox canning him is big news. But until I hear Tucker's take on the 'why', I'm not sure what to believe. fox's statement was rather curt. What that curt statement implies, I don't know. Maybe Tucker wanted to go with something, mgmnt said 'no', Tucker demands they allow it or he walks, they call what they believe is a bluff, turns out he was bluffing?? More likely involves the recent law suit settlement though. This will be interesting. I don't watch any cable news, so I've lost nothing directly.

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    Journalism is dead. The truth always rocks the boat too much, and our "masters" will have none of that.
    IKR.

I mean the pain, boring truth that the election wasn't rigged, was well suppressed by Tucker and the other masters at Fox.

buckwacker

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 23, 2012
    IKR.

I mean the pain, boring truth that the election wasn't rigged, was well suppressed by Tucker and the other masters at Fox.
    :scratch: Did you ever watch TC or is that what NPR or CNN or whoever told you to think? He was one of the few to take both sides of the election rigging\cheating debate to task. Based on how he comported himself on the air, it appeared he was after the truth. Maybe you don't want the truth?

Top Bottom