• ...and so much more!
  • BigRed

Banned More Than You
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 29, 2017
    1,000 yards out
    That’s a question critical thinkers should naturally ask. I’ve heard people say, well Epps didn’t actually go into the Capitol. So that’s why he didn’t get arrested. Other people were arrested and charged who didn’t go into the Capitol either. They had bullhorns. They weren’t telling people to go in. Epps was. It’s inconsistent AF. They arrested a lot of people for doing less. That begs for a better explanation.
    He's a ******* piece of **** fbi asset. There's the explanation

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    Someone needs more of whatever they use to pep up in the morning. :):
    No, he has an iPhone - a combination of a keyboard that lends itself to typing mistakes and a phone that will just substitute whatever it 'thinks' you meant for that misspelled word if you don't watch it like a hawk (ask me how I know)

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    No, he has an iPhone - a combination of a keyboard that lends itself to typing mistakes and a phone that will just substitute whatever it 'thinks' you meant for that misspelled word if you don't watch it like a hawk (ask me how I know)
    I don't know, Mike may be right. You might be living rent free in his head. :rofl:

daddyusmaximus

Grandmaster
    Rating - 99%
    95   1   0
    Aug 21, 2013
    Remington

"and they had lost two of their biggest stars, Bill O'Reilly, and me." Isn't that special.

OK, I'll give you Bill O'Reilly, and Glenn Beck.... She might have been third at the time...

FNC has been going downhill for quite some time, but I don't see them recovering from this. This is them joining the rest of mainstream media on the left. Their bucking over on the Dominion suit is proof. My girl Candace agrees.

HoosierLife

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 8, 2013
    Greenwood

buckwacker

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 23, 2012
    Seems what Megyn said may be true. Looks like Fox may be trying to sideline TC through the 2024 election.

Breitbart’s inside sources:

This is what I thought when MK said she was hearing that he wasn't yet fired from FN. First thought was wonder how long his contract runs, followed by TPTB may be attempting to purposefully silence him through the end of his contract. It's just a coincidence that it runs through a month or so after the next huge national election.

If true, this would seem to be an easily winnable case for TC, but how long will that take to wind through the legal system. When it does, I hope he gets a dominion size payout several times over.

Super Bee

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Nov 2, 2011
    Fort Wayne

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    Seems what Megyn said may be true. Looks like Fox may be trying to sideline TC through the 2024 election.

Breitbart’s inside sources:

I tend to believe this. As I mentioned in another post somewhere, Glenn Beck told of his interactions with Fox News during his time there this week. Everything in this article is congruent with what Beck said happened to him.

Fox News is poison.

daddyusmaximus

Grandmaster
    Rating - 99%
    95   1   0
    Aug 21, 2013
    Remington
    I tend to believe this. As I mentioned in another post somewhere, Glenn Beck told of his interactions with Fox News during his time there this week. Everything in this article is congruent with what Beck said happened to him.

Fox News is poison.

As of now... ALL TV news is poison. It's pretty much 100% 1884 ministry of truth propaganda type stuff.
    If they win (steal) one more election... they'll initiate the "minute of hate" at every commercial break.

BigRed

Banned More Than You
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 29, 2017
    1,000 yards out
    As of now... ALL TV news is poison. It's pretty much 100% 1884 ministry of truth propaganda type stuff.
    If they win (steal) one more election... they'll initiate the "minute of hate" at every commercial break.
    It is called tell-a-vision for a reason.

I am not sure too many, if any, more elections will be stolen....sheep are falling right in line pretty well.

Top Bottom