• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • dieselman

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Aug 31, 2009
    Bloomington
    After losing my battle resisting BRD, I finally ordered my first build kit. Cost of build kit and the stripped lower was around $710. I thought hey, not bad... got a panther pistol grip and YHM free float handguard with the build. Then the accessories began to mount up... mags, scope, scope rings, trigger guard, bipod, rail covers, magpul PRS buttstock (despite the ridiculous price tag, I cant talk myself out of buying it, its just way too cool). good thing I saved up a good deal of money for this project... my wallet hurts.. darn you BRD.. darn you...

MoparMan

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 11, 2009
    That BRD has spread to all over INGO and across the country. Dont worry when the ZOMBIES attack it will be well worth it.

dieselman

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Aug 31, 2009
    Bloomington
    its not done quite yet... dont you guys worry.. theres gonna be an extremely pic intensive glamour shot/range report thread once I get her up and going.

loony1

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 17, 2010
    Southside Indy
    it only gets worse from here, the only cure i know is to hand over every part you have to me for proper disposal, then your ak won't get jealous.

dbd870

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 4, 2009
    That's kind of how it goes; there's just too much out there, you can't help but play. Then when you get them out they are so much fun to shoot you have to have more - it's a deadly spiral. :eek:

Top Bottom