• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Tomahawkman

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    54   0   0
    Aug 7, 2014
    Hamilton County
    I purchased a Bravo Concealment RTT Light bearing Holster for my Sig p226r.

First off I will say that I am very pleased with the quality of the holster and the customer service with this company. Well worth the wait.

I ordered this holster June 5th 2015 and received it about a 2 weeks ago. The wait time on their site say 4-6 weeks from time of payment and they kept me very updated as to when they processed and shipped my order.

I contact bravo concealment 3 times during the wait to ask some questions about various things and they responded within 24 hours answering my questions.

The holster is made out of .08 kydex and has some injection molded belt loops. (Pancake loops and belt clips are also options on their site) My holster has 1.5 inch loops but 1.75 and 2 inch are also available as options.

When it arrived the retention was very tight so I loosened it with a hair dryer, now its perfect for where I want it. Very simple process.

I suspect this will make a great range holster and carry option for me in the winter months as it supports the weight of a fully loaded Sig 226 with a TLR-1 quite well. Below are some pictures of the holster none of which are great quality.

craigkim

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 6, 2013
    Fishers
    I have several of these holsters and this is the only place I would buy custom kydex from. Bravo's customer service is top notch. Even with very customized options the holsters fit awesome. I recently bought one for my WC CQB with MR-07 rail adapter with X400u light. Fits perfectly!

addictedhealer

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Aug 29, 2012
    Monroe County
    Sweet holster!! I just got a TLR1 for my m&p9, waiting for my Cry Havoc gear holster to arrive. Can't wait! I think lights on pistols look badass!

Do do you find the light adds any unnecessary bulk or weight when owb?

Tomahawkman

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    54   0   0
    Aug 7, 2014
    Hamilton County
    Sweet holster!! I just got a TLR1 for my m&p9, waiting for my Cry Havoc gear holster to arrive. Can't wait! I think lights on pistols look badass!

Do do you find the light adds any unnecessary bulk or weight when owb?

I do not feel the extra weight of the TLR-1 on this gun being that its already a heavy gun. but the holster does a very good job supporting this weight. Also when re holstering the gun the extra bulk of the light actually makes it easier to re holster due to the wider opening of the holster. Also this holster is contoured to fit snugly on your side and it works very well..

And yes lights on pistols look awesome! :rockwoot:

Tomahawkman

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    54   0   0
    Aug 7, 2014
    Hamilton County
    I have several of these holsters and this is the only place I would buy custom kydex from. Bravo's customer service is top notch. Even with very customized options the holsters fit awesome. I recently bought one for my WC CQB with MR-07 rail adapter with X400u light. Fits perfectly!

Just now thought of this question.

Since you own several of their products you may know. My holster has 1.5 inch loops on it. If I decided to order some 1.75 inch loops as well will they fit on the holster using the existing holes?

hpclayto

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   1
    Nov 8, 2008

Since you own several of their products you may know. My holster has 1.5 inch loops on it. If I decided to order some 1.75 inch loops as well will they fit on the holster using the existing holes?

They should be the same spacing. If not there are several kinds of loops available on the market and you can drill your own holes to fit.

craigkim

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 6, 2013
    Fishers

Sorry, been taking an ingo break. Yes, they will and the OWB and IWB loops give you versatility too. I guess IWB would be pretty crazy with a light bearing holster, but if you have more holsters, eg, the ones i have for my VP9 and glock 30s.

Top Bottom