• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • dolphinfanfoor

Shooter
    Rating - 96.9%
    31   1   0
    Feb 2, 2013
    Greenfield
    Made a trip out to Plainfield....Plainfield Shooting Supplies...I have always wanted this gun but jumped on the Glock train along time ago....Well today was the day I finally pick up a Beretta 92 FS ( Italy made) ......I cant wait to hit the range this weekend!
    DSC01212_zpsd122fa77.jpg

thx for looking

Mosinguy

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 27, 2011
    North Dakota soon...
    You'll love it. I sure love mine. Magazines aren't hard to find and aren't expensive either. People are "pretending" to put panic prices on them but those mags don't sell. Checkmates are reliable magazines and can be found still for $14 a piece.

horsehaulin

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 12, 2011
    Fort Wayne
    I have one in OD and love it, only put thirty rounds through it for accuracy check. It is the same firearm I carried in the Army and I could fire that thing after dropping it in the sand for a week straight.

nascarfantoo

Master
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Oct 29, 2012
    Western IN
    WOW ... Looks just as beautiful as mine. I love the little lady. Planning to take her to early lunch at BGF. Let he chew through some more 9s. I have had mine for 5 months and she has yet to miss a step.

I bet you will love yours just as much.

dolphinfanfoor

Shooter
    Rating - 96.9%
    31   1   0
    Feb 2, 2013
    Greenfield
    thank you for the kind remarks left evryone, I appreciate it. To answer a few posts...I got mine at Plainfield Shooting Supplies and yes they did have more. They cost $589 there......they also did have the SS version as well but it was just a bit more...$659 I believe. I was at Gander Mountain just last night and they even had some there , tho they were more , $649 for the black one. Gander also had the newer Inox version. I forget the price on it but was sooooo nice!

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Michael.
    Top Bottom