• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • g+16

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 8, 2009
    Anyone else read the bit in the Indianapolis paper on Dec.27, copied form USA Today, Intitled POLICE: criminals guns are bigger, badder? They did a survey of 166 u.s.police agencies (boy that took about 15mins.) and they claim that 40% reported an "uptick" in use of assault weapons, this was researched by a law enforcement think tank (ae Brady bunch). While in the Chistian Science Monitor, quote's a FBI report of a steep drop in violent crime, then the FBI reports that 2009 showed a decline in law officers dead due to firearms, sorry I don't recall which paper I read that last one in:). How in the hell can the brady bunch hope to keep their thinking and trying to make everyone think that guns are evil:draw:, if all the staus they hope to quote keep going down, I mean come on across the nation and you only came up with 166 police agencies? what a laugh:baby::patriot:, just my:twocents:

jimbo-indy

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Apr 3, 2008
    N.W. Indy
    I recently read an article, may have been in an NRA publication, that exposed the Bloomberg anti-gun campaign uses a "polling firm" that advertises it's expert use of leading questions and special math tricks to make their polls show whatever the client wishes. Bet the Brady Bunch uses the same. Calling these guys "pollsters" is an insult to the profession. Gallop, Zogby, etc. actually try to work questions in ways so as to NOT bias answers and skew the results. All this anti-gun stuff is propaganda.
    I haven't seen any explaination by the anti-gun crowd to explain why the crime rate is going down when gun, ammo and hi-cap mag sales are at record high levels. The recent crime statistics cover only up to mid 2009. Should get even better when the full 2009 statistics are in.Keep in mind that the biggest sellers have been "assault type" weapons and hand guns.

Top Bottom