• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Gunslinger45

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 2, 2013
    Well hopefully that got some of you to look...BUT....Just wanted to give some credit to Brads Knives, and Brad himself. I was able to stop by his table at the 1500 this past weekend and man, he is a great guy! Very fun to talk to and even more knowledgeable! He is truly helpful and very respectful (even to younger guys like me). If anyone is in the market for any type of blade, I would highly recommend him from this one time interaction! So for what it's worth Brad, I truly enjoyed chatting with you and hope this will bring a little business your way! Thanks again!

-GS.45

Ramiel

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 19, 2011
    East side of Indy
    I stopped by his table too and I enjoyed sharing my frustration over Kershaw for taking soooo long releasing the Cryo II, it was nice to know that Brad feels my pain too lol :cheers:
    Brad is good people for sure. I so badly wanted to leave his table with the blackwash ZT0300 but had to restrain myself. Maybe next 1500.

traderdan

Master
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Mar 20, 2009
    Martinsville
    Yeah..Brad even knows about the good old stuff..Why don't you guys trade him some old Case,Robeson,Remington,Marbles,Keen Kutter,ect. and ect. so that he has more of those to sell to me...?

grunt soldier

Master
    Rating - 100%
    71   0   0
    May 20, 2009
    hamilton county
    I'm not sure who you guys dealt with. I asked him to see a decent folder. he handed it to me. I opened it up gently and he freaking went off on me. telling me I was ******* and to get away from his table. I still don't know what went wrong. I thought I would impress him by flipping a non flipper liner lock.

PS incase you can't tell I am joking. this was not me however said ******* proceeded to prove he was a bigger ******* than initially thought. dude as dumb is a understatement. If it's not your knife folks don't flip it like you stole it. for real.

Brad and Sheila are freaking top notch knife folks. if you need something get at them and they will definitely hook you up. Just don't be that guy that makes Brad yell at the show :)

Last edited by a moderator:

Corporal D

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 16, 2010
    SE Side
    Brad's a good dude. Always stop by and talk to him for a few, usually buy something. He also congratulated my fiance on our recent engagement, which was a nice touch.

joslar15

Master
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    Bloomington
    Exchanged a few pms with him prior to the 1500. After work on Friday afternoon, I stopped by his table and I'm now the owner of a Microtech Ultratech Bayonet. Awesome knife and an awesome guy to do business with. Will definitely check with him on any future blade purchases. Thanks Brad!

billyboyr6

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Jan 28, 2010
    greenfield
    Brads alright I guess. If you like someone that preys on the weak and likes to take all of your lunch money. I mean really, why does one person have to have all those knives for sale at good prices anyway? What a jerk. :)

saleen4971

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 3, 2013
    East Side Indy
    i too enjoyed my brief contact with brad. very nice guy - even when i didnt buy anything at first, then only spent 10 bucks later on. i will surely be giving him as much business as possible in the future.

Knife Lady

PROUD TO BE AN ARMY BRAT
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Mar 1, 2010
    Central USA
    Brad, Brad, Brad is all I hear........:): except for Grunt....

No seriously Brad is a god guy and he does know his knives and then some. He is one who does not mind sharing his knowledge or being helpful. of course I might be a little bias.

Last edited:

G19G26

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Apr 5, 2008
    I met Brad for the first time at the latest 1500. Intended just to have him send a knife in to get repaired. Before I left his booth, I had a new auto in my hands. He's a top notch guy. Look forward to more good deals with him.

Brad= AAAA+

Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Feb 16, 2010

No seriously Brad is a god guy and he does know his knives and then some. He is one who does not mind sharing his knowledge or being helpful. of course I might be a little bias.

It's ok Sheila, I've only bought 2 knives from brad 5 from you(or is it 6? hmm). Who wants a silly folder when you can have a much sturdier fixed blade!?!

SSGSAD

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Dec 22, 2009
    Town of 900 miles

I PREFER, to do business, with a PRETTY LADY !!!!! Just me, I guess .....

tacticalfan72

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 10, 2012
    Brad and John are awesome! I bought a Spyderco Techno from Brad yesterday in Crown Point and I give Brad my business at any chance I get because he is such a standup guy!

Top Bottom