• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Cpt Caveman

Master
    Feb 5, 2009
    Brown County
    I called Bradis this morning and asked them if they had a Mossberg MVP in stock. They said they did so I told 'em I'd be right there. I live an hour away so I was kinda worried they might sell it before I got there.
    I finally did get there and when I asked about the rifle they said someone had asked to have it pulled. Man I was upset. The guy waiting on me said "Lemme go ask someone about it." The guy he asked said " Some guy called about it this morning so we pulled it for him ."
    I said" I'm the guy":):

Pretty cool they'd pull it for me without me even saying I would take it for sure.
    Good buncha folks.
    They've got CCI mini mags for $9/100 also.

partyboy6686

Expert
    Oct 9, 2011
    Indianapolis
    Their customer service is always great. I was there today around 10:15am and was asked by every employee if I needed help. I coon fingered the 1911 cabinet for a half hour and decided on a purchase. Two thumbs up to Mark. :yesway::yesway:

Spanky46151

Expert
    Site Supporter
    Jan 19, 2010
    Martinsville
    Bradis even did well Black Friday whenever NICS did their best to cause the armed (well, attempting to get armed) masses to riot! The only issue I have with them is they have a S&W armorer on staff..ewwww!

Raskolnikov

Sharpshooter
    Sep 24, 2012
    Indianapolis
    Bradis even did well Black Friday whenever NICS did their best to cause the armed (well, attempting to get armed) masses to riot! The only issue I have with them is they have a S&W armorer on staff..ewwww!

+1 on that. I purchased my Mosin-Nagant there on Black Friday, and they thought that I would have to return the next day to pick it up--due to yet another failure by the Federal government. I took the opportunity to look around at Bradis II (and made some additional purchases). By the time I returned, they had my rifle waiting for me.

DocHoliday

Sharpshooter
    Jun 16, 2012
    They've held a gun for me too. I've driven the 1.5 hr drive before because they give you customer service. I have a tough time with my LGS. Looking forward getting back up there this month.

92LX

Marksman
    May 20, 2012
    They have the best customer service.

I will ALWAYS go to Bradis because they are ALWAYS friendly and helpful. And they always used to (in the day) had a whole room full of Mil-Surps to feed my history appetite.

miguel

Grandmaster
    Oct 24, 2008
    16T
    Bradis rocks, period.

I am approaching my 20th anniversary as a Bradis customer. Maybe I should start planning my anniversary purchase! They used to sell chainsaws and stuff when I first started shopping there. Ah, the good old days! ;)

SSGSAD

Grandmaster
    Dec 22, 2009
    Town of 900 miles
    Bradis rocks, period.

I am approaching my 20th anniversary as a Bradis customer. Maybe I should start planning my anniversary purchase! They used to sell chainsaws and stuff when I first started shopping there. Ah, the good old days! ;)
    YES, I remember those days too... I went looking for an AR-15, and they had several on the "rack", I picked one out, and asked if they take trades. He said we do. I said I live in Greenfield, and want to go get my gun, to trade. He said, I will put this back for you, till you return. I made the trip, and he gave me a good price on my trade, and left, with my Colt Match, AR-15 !!!!! ( that was back around 2004-2005.)

Spanky46151

Expert
    Site Supporter
    Jan 19, 2010
    Martinsville
    Bradis rocks, period.

Yep, chainsaws, weedeaters and other "HUH?" stuff...lol. I remember when their sign out front used to tout their sales on the weedeaters.

shooter521

Certified Glock Nut
    May 13, 2008
    Indianapolis, IN US
    Yep, chainsaws, weedeaters and other "HUH?" stuff...lol. I remember when their sign out front used to tout their sales on the weedeaters.

Bradis used to be a Homelite dealer (chainsaws, weed-eaters and other small implements); the owner kind of "backed into" the gun thing because it was a personal area of interest, and they just kind of took over after awhile. When I first came on the job some 13 years ago, we were closing out the last of our inventory of Homelite parts and accessories.

I don't miss those days, AT ALL. I like us much better as a dedicated gun shop. :)

miguel

Grandmaster
    Oct 24, 2008
    16T

YES!!!

Driving back and forth from IU, I remember thinking, "Man, I gotta go in there some time." First time I did, I left with a hand canon.

Top Bottom