• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • parkerj112

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 96.8%
    30   1   0
    Mar 5, 2009
    Southern Indiana
    Pics, Panty liner holster... Grow up there are people asking for advice and all they end up with is this crap. I have no experience with these holsters but if I did I would post something useful...:rolleyes:

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    Pics, Panty liner holster... Grow up there are people asking for advice and all they end up with is this crap. I have no experience with these holsters but if I did I would post something useful...:rolleyes:

I agree.
    This is the women and firearms section.
    How about if we DON'T make the ladies think we are more pervs than they already do.
    I posted some links from previous discussions, and no more. Cause I'm a guy, can't give bra holster advice.

OkieGirl

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 20, 2012
    iti anunka (In the trees)

^^^This^^^ Grow up, Children. I know it's tough to keep your eye on the shiny object when trolling thru the Ladies section but these really are things we girls think about. Since we don't have a "manly physique" we can't just grab the first thing off the shelf that will work for our particular firearm. This is why we reach out to other ladies that carry...to save ourselves the months and $$$ of trial and error trying anything/everything for sale on the internet.

But I am an equal opportunity poster...you men are more than welcome to grab a subcompact, wear a skirt or bra, buy that perfect CC holster, and write a review on YOUR experience. I will be more than happy to read it and look at your pics (before tearing my eyes out), and I might even rep you for trying. :n00b:

45fan

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 20, 2011
    East central IN
    Just ordered the Marilyn holster for my wife to carry her BG 380, will let you know how she likes it when it shows up. Found this online store, and quite surprised to see the entire line of holsters geared toward ladies, and with reasonable prices for what they have. The shipping charges were even pretty cheep too, compared to some of the other online retailers I have dealt with.

LZMack

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 27, 2012
    Vanderburgh Co.
    Loved the Flashbang with my Ruger LCP. Never worried about printing and was quite comfortable. Never that is until I put Crimson Trace Laser Grips on my gun. I had to order another Flashbang, because the Kydex shell is molded so closely around the gun. The new Flashbang is not at all comfortable, which I can't understand because the laser grips are so thin that I wouldn't think there is enough difference in size to make the holster no longer comfortable. If I wear it high enough to truly be concealed the muzzle ends up painfully jammed into my flesh. If I wear it lower to make it comfortable, it is almost dangling out the bottom of the bra, moving around as I move, and I was too self-conscious about it... constantly feeling like I have to adjust it. It's been shoved to the back of the drawer, and now I carry in a Smart Carry most of the time and occasionally in a Remora.
    I would love to hear from someone who has had success with the Marilyn. I was never able to get the hang of drawing smoothly from it, so she is in the drawer with her Flashbang sister.

Molly Belle

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 2, 2013
    Southern Indiana
    I think this is a great option, in theory, as I haven't tried it yet. It seems like it would be great for most outfits, and really keep from printing.
    I have heard about them for quite a while, but I never really GOT the name until I was telling my husband about them tonight and it dawned on me. lol

BellBottomBlues

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 3, 2012
    I own a flashbang holster for my Taurus Ultra Lite revolver and love it. When I first tried it on it felt uncomfortable and awkward but after playing with it and some adjustments I forgot it was even there. I found that it really helps to tuck it up under your bra and makes it more comfortable that way. If it hurts at all or feels uncomfortable then you have probably got it positioned wrong. I would say definitely give it a try! I thinks its a great option for women that want to conceal carry. I highly recommend atleast trying it!

Polished515

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 25, 2012
    Muncie
    Just ordered the Marilyn holster for my wife to carry her BG 380, will let you know how she likes it when it shows up. Found this online store, and quite surprised to see the entire line of holsters geared toward ladies, and with reasonable prices for what they have. The shipping charges were even pretty cheep too, compared to some of the other online retailers I have dealt with.

Can you give the info on the store? I'd love to take a peek.

Top Bottom