• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • echoagain

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 1, 2012
    Nice. I resisted joining the dark side for a long time (I still like revolvers and big-ole ugly Ruger P-pistols). But dang, the Glocks just flat out work.

BiscuitNaBasket

Grandmaster
    Rating - 98.6%
    73   1   0
    Dec 27, 2011
    CENTRAL
    Nice! Glock 22s are great! You can convert it to a 9mm and .357SIG with a drop in barrel and new mags for the 9mm. .357SIG fits in the .40 mags.

Of course that's only if you want to switch it up.

Juris gunner

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 28, 2013
    Still have my G26 and that will stay with me forever...sold my 19 to fund the move here and have been regretting it ever since. Can't seem to find one here to replace it either...Oh well, I'll keep looking..

rooster

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 4, 2010
    Indianapolis
    Took it to Beech grove firearms today to shoot and I was not disappointed at all. This is the first Glock I have ever shot and I can honestly say I was impressed:rockwoot:. A friend also brought a new Sigma 40 with to shoot and the difference was huge. I cant believe it took me this long to try one.

On a side note that was also the first visit to Beech Grove Firearms. They had an awesome shop and range and I will definately be a repeat customer:ingo:.

Hohn

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 5, 2012
    USA
    Its a gen 4. I went to the store looking for something different :rolleyes: but it just had to come home with me :spend::spend:

IMO, the gen 4 s a game changer for Glock. They finally jumped on the backstrap bandwagon, but what a difference it makes.

I LOVE the texture too. Not quite RTF, but not smooth. It's perfect.

Last edited:

NiDanHeno

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 18, 2013
    New Palestine, IN
    I avoided the Kool-Aid for many years myself, but also just bought my first one a few weeks ago (Gen 4 21). If only I knew I would have picked one up a long time ago. Congrats!

Top Bottom