• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • freekforge

Master
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jul 20, 2012
    marion
    Be on the lookout guys and gals some female just came to my house and walked in and threatened me if i did not meet her demands she was wearing face paint so i did not get a good look at her face but she sounded like a legit criminal with possible gang ties. I am so scared right now that i locked my self in my closet with my guns and pepper spray. DESCRIPTION: height approx. 3'9", weight maybe 50-60LBS, blonde hair and unknown eye color last seen with her face painted like an adorable kitten. Her demands were that i give her a treat which i interpreted as money or i guess it could possibly mean candy and if i did not meet those demands she would trick me which i interpreted as a possible death threat or maybe it might be my house will get TPed i don't really know for sure. Stay safe out there i heard people with a close description are good at removing guns from holsters so you might just want to meet their demands.

Sorry I couldnt help it:):

freekforge

Master
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jul 20, 2012
    marion
    This happens about this time every year give or take a day i just cant figure out why.

ViperJock i had a guy that is a senior in HS come to my door today when he said trick or treat i replied "how does a criminal trespass sound" he about sh** himself right there. It took him a second to realize i was joking.

ViperJock

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Feb 28, 2011
    Fort Wayne-ish
    This happens about this time every year give or take a day i just cant figure out why.

ViperJock i had a guy that is a senior in HS come to my door today when he said trick or treat i replied "how does a criminal trespass sound" he about sh** himself right there. It took him a second to realize i was joking.

Your post reminded me of this. From my hometown. Ah the good old days.

Stanley P Kachowski Halloween

Redtbird

Master
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Apr 18, 2012
    Monroe County
    Had three teen-punkers in hoodies, no costume, bang on my door earlier. I opened the door and one of them asked, "Got any candy?" When I replied I didn't, one of the others asked, "When does trick or treating end?" I answered, "I didn't know it started." Closed the door and they left. I did go out later and check to make sure they left things alone. Sheesh!

freekforge

Master
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jul 20, 2012
    marion
    We only had 2 or 3 kids come up to the house this year but we drove through the richer parts of town and thats where all the kids were so we have a lot of extra candy. The bad part about having leftover candy is we have a lot of pop rocks so i wont be able to taste anything for the next month and i have a feeling my tongue might start bleeding lol

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    We didn't have any trick or treaters at all here. They always seemed to have so much fun in the past. I would let the little darlings fish the candy out of my pockets. Not sure why none of them show up any more.

Indy_Guy_77

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Apr 30, 2008
    This is how my son greeted the little darlings tonight.....:):

How come he didn't dress up?

Also, my daughter came home with more candy than we gave away. Granted, all we had was a bowl on the porch since we were both out with her...but still!

AND we have one of those huge 100 pc bags held in reserve.

I can hardly wait until she's old enough to walk the whole neighborhood. Got just under half last night, and of that half, probably only 2/3 of the "open" houses. She made quite a haul!

Lex Concord

Not so well-known member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Dec 4, 2008
    Morgan County
    My favorite in the old 'hood were the "kids" (probably 16) that would come to the door with their adorable little costumed babies in a stroller and, being costumed themselves, would trick or treat for the baby and for themselves.

That and the 15-18 year olds with no costume :n00b:

Top Bottom