• Status
    Not open for further replies.

bogartpar

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 23, 2012
    Gas City
    Hi everyone, Just joined, I am from the Gas City area. I have been working on guns for a while now. Just retired from being a building level Public School Principal. Wow, I feel free. Love hunting, especially the peacefulness of God's creation.. Play golf. Garden for similar appreciation of creation. Love and collect - lever action Winchesters. Appreciate and enjoy all guns for their genius. Savage,Colts,S&W,Astra,Hi Point, Rugers,Marlins are others. Enjoy the challenges of Cold Bluing and would love to know others' methods and tricks. Share anything you want to. I am a good listener and a quick learner. Love to trade more than I do selling. I live for challenges, sell or trade me your parts guns and unfinished projects. I tend to be a good friend and am sure I will enjoy having friends with similar hobbies and interest. I have been married to a school teacher for 32 years, she is the love of my life. Have 1 boy and 3 girls. Lets get to be buds. Thanks for taking the time to read this.. Parr :patriot: love those little faces

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom