Owner at Bobcat Armament
    Site Supporter
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Feb 15, 2009
    Shelbyville
    Thanks for posting Dan.

I agree with you guys for most purposes, but this is intended more for the gunshows to spark interest at the table.

Westside

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 26, 2009
    Monitor World
    Thanks for posting Dan.

I agree with you guys for most purposes, but this is intended more for the gunshows to spark interest at the table.
    This would be good for that. for people to watch while waiting to talk to you or the Mrs.

Here I was hopping you were going to have a TV commercial.:(

ZbornacSVT

Owner at Bobcat Armament
    Site Supporter
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Feb 15, 2009
    Shelbyville
    This would be good for that. for people to watch while waiting to talk to you or the Mrs.

Here I was hopping you were going to have a TV commercial.:(

No TV commercial, But the new season of Ammo and Attitude starts in a month! We were involved with a little more than half the episodes. :yesway:

DanVoils

Master
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    Feb 20, 2010
    I may remake it with the voice over as I was thinking the same thing. As Kimball said this is more designed for the table at the guns shows. Having it online in HD is a bonus. If you've ever worked a table for 6-12 hours you know how having a TV up loud so people can hear it is rather tortuous. Having the on screen scripting lets you keep the sound down and still get the info across.
    Glad everyone likes it. I had a lot of fun making it. The on gun sections were interesting to say the least. Ever mount an HD camcorder to a Glock? Definitely changes the balance!

DanVoils

Master
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    Feb 20, 2010
    Parts of it were at Proteq out in Brazil. The rest was in Morgan County at a private range area. Brian helped with some of the shooting. I really had to twist his arm!

ShootinIron

Plinker
    Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 3, 2012
    Martinsville
    Morgan County!

You were in Morgan Co. and did not stop in and see me? :( We could have taken out a couple of machine guns and tested those targets..... :ar15:

ZbornacSVT

Owner at Bobcat Armament
    Site Supporter
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Feb 15, 2009
    Shelbyville
    Awesome. I am going to have to get some of your products onto my range in the near future! :rockwoot:

Good to hear!

Swing by our tables at the upcoming 1500 and we can get you on the right path. We are located right by the exit on the interior wall. Right between ZX Guns and the candied nut guy. Look for our banner on the wall!

ZbornacSVT

Owner at Bobcat Armament
    Site Supporter
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Feb 15, 2009
    Shelbyville

38special

Master
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Jan 16, 2008
    Mooresville
    Thanks for the assist!

That's pretty reasonable for what you get.

I've already got 3 of your original square targets - one 12" with a decent crater from withstanding a 50 cal at 60 yards during one of my SKS shoots!

Good quality stuff. This will definitely be one of my next target purchases. That thing looks sweet.

ngroark

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 21, 2011
    Greensburg
    Nice vid! Have a suggestion how about a BIG caliber at 100yards or so.. before and after on the target. I bought the ar500 torso and love it, haven't got to test it with my .338lapua yet but looking forward to it : ) .338, cheytac, 50bmg, 500 nitro?

Top Bottom