• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • nickatnight

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 25, 2012
    Shelbyville
    My dad, brother and I were walking through the Ruger booth and I noticed an almost 7-foot-tall bald dude in a suit with an American flag pin on his lapel. I was wondering who the heck he was and then I noticed the man standing next to him: Bobby Jindal! I was so surprised and he was looking right at me. I said, "Hello, Mr. Jindal. Pleased to meet you!" He smiled and shook my hand. My brother asked him if he was running for president in 2016 and he said he was praying about it. Nice, nice man. The funny thing is my dad and brother walked right past him, no more than 2 feet away, and didn't even notice him. But I guess I didn't notice him either. I noticed his body guard. Did anybody else see him at the Ruger booth?

brianheeter

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 24, 2012
    Bloomington
    I didn't meet him but as I was working at the Project Appleseed booth I saw a huge dude that was about 2 of me wide by 3 of me thick come in from the concession area and give the area a quick scan. I thought, "Bodyguard, but whose?" Then Bobby Jindal walked in and off they went.

It was kind of fun watching the "famous" people cruise by along with the "unwashed masses." I saw Colion Noir (sp?), Matt Hughes (spoke to him as well), Dom Ramos and James Yeager.

brian

Bravo-4-2

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 13, 2014
    Indianapolis
    The best part of working the NRA expo was getting quality time with several of the noteworthy people there. The one I enjoyed meeting most was Ermey. Had a good 10 minutes with him while he was on break between the Glock & Sportsman Channel booths. The guy just turned 70 but has a motor that runs like a 45 year-old. He truly seemed to be enjoying the event.

Top Bottom