• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • danielson

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 20, 2013
    Napoleon
    Hey everyone, I got a 14' boat and trailer given to me by a lady who wanted it gone. I live on the SW side of Indy, and I got it in a storage place here, and its 50 frikin bucks a month to park it outside, AND I am not allowed to work on it while its there.. GOD I hate the city, frikin ripped off at every turn..

Does anyone know a place I can park this boat outside for cheaper? Possibly also be able to restore it on site..

I can take it to my dads, but thats 2 hours away, and it would be nice to be able to go work on it after work.

Thanks.

danielson

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 20, 2013
    Napoleon
    Thanks for the offer, A couple friends also offered their garages, but Im not into that. I dont want to put my **** in someone elses way. Just wondered if anyone knew a guy. I mean, wtf about parking a 14ft boat on a gravel lot is worth 50 bucks a month?

Im not looking to store it too far away, my dad lives 70 miles away, and I can just take it there for free.

Bfish

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Feb 24, 2013
    haha wait until you start restoring it! B.O.A.T. Bring. Out. Another. Thousand. :cool:

danielson

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 20, 2013
    Napoleon
    HAHAHAHA... I dont think so. Im going to remove the crap paint they put inside it, and coat it in gluvit. Get a 60$ trolling motor and a 70$ battery. I dont have the first thousand to spend on it, let alone ANOTHER...

beclende

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 2, 2009
    West of town
    I stored a boat on the west
    side of plainfield for $30 a month a couple of years back. I believe it was called Hine's self storage. Just a gravel lot around some storage units, but it was secure and affordable.

Zoub

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 8, 2008
    Northern Edge, WI
    The cheaper the storage area, the more likely it is all your gear in the boat will be stolen so if you get a deal, leave nothing in it, not even the motor. Follow the river inside and out of 465, there some river rat looking stuff along there, Mann Rd. etc. and up and down Kentucky Ave.

Top Bottom