• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Leo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Mar 3, 2011
    Lafayette, IN
    We spend so much time shooting and reloading that we let our nautical skills get weak. Then we go out on our boats and pay so much attention to our firearms that we wreck our boats. Since we don't swim very well, everything gets lost. It is a lot like the cell phone/texting drivers wrecks except we do not injure and kill inocent people.
    Thats my story and I'm sticking to it.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    We spend so much time shooting and reloading that we let our nautical skills get weak. Then we go out on our boats and pay so much attention to our firearms that we wreck our boats. Since we don't swim very well, everything gets lost. It is a lot like the cell phone/texting drivers wrecks except we do not injure and kill inocent people.
    Thats my story and I'm sticking to it.

Yeah....pretty much This^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

lizerdking

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 7, 2012
    Almost on lake Mich
    Official request to add some of the following

boat.gif

Cherna-boat.gif

Titanic_Smiley_by_Usbeon.png

Brandon

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 28, 2010
    SE Indy
    I played a stupid game and was recently told like a year or 2 later that I did not win. Played a game with some fellow INGO'ers. We bet each other if their safe would sink faster then the others. Winner got the contents of the others safe.

hopper68

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Nov 15, 2011
    Pike County
    Asian carp. Its those darn fish that jump at you cause your running motor upsets them. Here is the senario. Gunowner and friends :buddies: are out in a boat, having fun minding their own business. Being good gunowners they are legally armed. :ar15: Suddenly the vicious kamikazee carp attack. Guns are drawn in self defense. :draw::draw: While the gunowners bravely draw their weapon to subdue the felonious fish, their ninja buddies :mallninja: jump up from behind and assault the unsuspecting gunowners. With stunning accuracy, carp kung fu hits on nerve endings cause the gunowners to drop their gun, which land in the murky water. :runaway:
    I suspect Holder is behind this somehow. Or maybe it is the North Koreans disarming America :patriot: ahead of invasion(the new Red Dawn) You can call me crazy :nuts::tinfoil: but don't call me late for supper.

Top Bottom