• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • yeahbaby

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 9, 2011
    Portage
    My oldest son and I decided to take a run out to Blythes in Valpo Sunday afternoon. The range was busy, we waited about 20 minutes or so to get a lane. What really suprised me was the handgun display rack behind the counter. It was literally down to 1/3 empty/short of their capacity. The sales folks we so busy selling handguns I did not have a chance to ask them about it. Maybe they were doing inventory or replenishing.

jeepfreek

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 16, 2012
    It was that busy on Saturday as well. The gun racks in the middle of the floor were 3/4 empty as well on Saturday. Didn't get a chance to look at the pistols as too many people were at the counter.

jb1911

Expert
    Trainer Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Nov 21, 2011
    Dyer, IN
    I just got home from Cabelas in Hammond. No evil black rifles, no ammo for same. None... all sold out. The handguns were about 25% down from the usual number.

Reapermaxx

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 2, 2012
    Brownsburg
    Which store is the biggest? Valpo or Griffith? In went to the valpo store on Sunday too. Nice store but definitely lower on inventory. Store was very busy.

Valvestate

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 11, 2012
    NWI
    Last Sunday it was an hour to get a lane when I went. Ended up looking at lever guns and leaving. But I did go yesterday, didn't have wait when I went.

Shadow8088

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 24, 2012
    Valpo store FEELS bigger, but i'm i'm looking for something in particular, I tend to make the drive to Griffith. The clientele seems less... i dunno... it's like the difference in people from walmart to target. Just my opinion...

sadclownwp

Grandmaster
    Rating - 97.8%
    45   1   0
    Jan 6, 2010
    NWI
    Much as I hate to say it, my shelves at Blythes are pretty bare compared to 4 weeks ago. Though on the positive side, it has made doing inventory pretty easy so far.

Top Bottom