• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Keith_Indy

Master
    Rating - 95.2%
    20   1   0
    Mar 10, 2009
    Noblesville
    Not sure exactly where this ought to go, but to me this is a survival tactic in todays world...

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Looks like they already automatically blur license plates. I just checked the street view of our house and DoggyMama's van is in the driveway and when I zoom in, the plate is blurred.

Alpo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 23, 2014
    Indy Metro Area
    I don't live in Tibet. But I do have a "Free Tibet" sticker on one of my guitar cases. And no, it's not the "Free Tibet... with the purchase of another Tibet of equal or lesser value." stickers.
    Shhh! It was a ruse. I was trying to get the baconhater from picking on Jetta....gotta give him something to occupy his time. His job doesn't seem to do it. :)

A-Aron88

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 9, 2018
    Fort Wayne
    Wonder if the blurring would work the opposite? As an indicator that someone there has something to hide?

No, I think it's becoming common among people who are paying attention. (And more and more people are waking up.)
    It's shocking how much detail you can get on someone for free online these days.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    I dont get what blurring does for your privacy as far as the famous folks. If they can find your address, they'll see where it is on the street. I dont see how hiding the actual house will help hide anything. Now if you have a large picture window and the lighting is right and you can see stuff inside, sure. But just to "hide" your house? Doesnt make sense to me. Maybe somebody else can enlighten me?

And I'm GM famous. There is a pic of me driving past the google car in my neighborhood.

Top Bottom