• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rocket

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    Jun 7, 2011
    Whiteland
    A few moments ago I heard the sound of something large and diesel powered stop in front of my house. After a couple of minutes I went out to see what it was.

A school bus painted medium blue. Driven by someone in fatigues complete with hat. Weird. Probably nothing but keep an eye out. He was looking twords my house when I came out through the open garage door. Promptly took off when he saw me.

Rocket

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    Jun 7, 2011
    Whiteland
    Those busses seem to be labeled. But it was odd being in a nice neighborhood. No community service here. HOA takes care of stuff.

Perhaps I have worn the tin foil hat in the sun too long. Just struck me as a driver practicing and marking a pick up rout. Thought I would dispel my own CT by seeing if other gun owners have observed similar.

Kagnew

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 30, 2009
    Columbus
    Those busses seem to be labeled. But it was odd being in a nice neighborhood. No community service here. HOA takes care of stuff.

Perhaps I have worn the tin foil hat in the sun too long. Just struck me as a driver practicing and marking a pick up rout. Thought I would dispel my own CT by seeing if other gun owners have observed similar.

Oh, yeah. I see them stop in front of our house all the time. Did the one you saw have a DF antenna on the roof? :tinfoil:

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    If you live in a gated or secluded neighborhood this would raise a suspicion and it should. There have been a rash of thefts from open garages in these areas lately even in broad daylight. Not saying this is the case here but what would something like that rig be doing on your street.
    We live on a main street heavy with traffic and this would get us up and looking as well.
    Not paranoid just SA.

Top Bottom