• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Indy317

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 27, 2008
    he kept names and actions of all the things he did....and with who

Damn. What I really want to know is if the sexual contact with the Marine was consensual or not. If the marine was drunk, I still don't know if I would cast that as non-consensual.

Fargo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Mar 11, 2009
    In a state of acute Pork-i-docis
    Damn. What I really want to know is if the sexual contact with the Marine was consensual or not. If the marine was drunk, I still don't know if I would cast that as non-consensual.

So, lets assume you are a straight dude who gets drunk at a party and passes out. You wake up with your sphincter getting probed and it isn't rape? You try to resist, but you are so messed up that you end up just having to take it. You really think that's consensual?

Bottom line: Getting drunk does not provide general license for the populace to probe you!

Trying probing the next drunk/passed out chick you run across. You are a cop, you know exactly what the law is on the matter. Consent HAS TO BE AFFIRMATIVE IN SOME FASHION!

I'm not talking about getting drunk, making a bad choice, and regretting it later; but chacterizing all drunk sex as somehow consensual is going way too far.

Best,

Joe

Indy317

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 27, 2008
    So, lets assume you are a straight dude who gets drunk at a party and passes out. You wake up with your sphincter getting probed and it isn't rape?

That is rape. Drunk doesn't always mean passed out.

Bottom line: Getting drunk does not provide general license for the populace to probe you!

And just because someone looses their inhibitions and acts on homosexual feelings doesn't mean those actions are non-consensual.

I'm not talking about getting drunk, making a bad choice, and regretting it later; but chacterizing all drunk sex as somehow consensual is going way too far.

I was talking about getting drunk and acting on feelings/emotions that one may not act upon while sober. I am in no way saying all "drunk sex" is consensual.

On edit: The main reason for my question was to wonder what, if anything, the girlfriend knew/saw. Was this a couple putting ads out for various sex acts? Did she witness the incident? Etc.? I just found it odd that a 50 something year old literature prof magically gets hooked up with a much younger couple.

Top Bottom