• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Smith& W

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    34   0   0
    Apr 4, 2015
    Indpls.
    I got away from work today long enough to visit the show in Bloomington . The show was better than I thought it would be. I was able to sell a couple guns and took home this 1953 K-22 combat masterpiece. The smaller Magna grips do number to the gun. the Targets were a product of the last Tipton show.
    20151017_151329_zpsorybvi5n.jpg
    Hope to go back tomorrow.

ghitch75

livin' in the sticks
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    119   0   0
    Dec 21, 2009
    Greene County
    great find!!!!........was there pretty good deals at the show????.......was going to go but got busy doing other things....

kalboy

Master
    Site Supporter
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    71   0   0
    Jun 10, 2009
    S Indiana
    I got away from work today long enough to visit the show in Bloomington . The show was better than I thought it would be. I was able to sell a couple guns and took home this 1953 K-22 combat masterpiece. The smaller Magna grips do number to the gun. the Targets were a product of the last Tipton show.
    20151017_151329_zpsorybvi5n.jpg
    Hope to go back tomorrow.

Wow! That is very nice, good for you!

indiucky

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    K frame .22's (both 6 inch and 4 inch) are arguably one of the "funnest" guns out there....I have them from 1947 through 1974 and love each and every one of them, as each is special in it's own way......

I hold out hope that if I am blessed to arrive in Heaven that Saint Peter will greet me at the gate and say, "Welcome to Heaven. Here is your K 22 and three bricks of ammo....Empty Coke cans are to your right..."

The case colors on those 5 screws are just awesome....What a beautiful bundle of love and joy you have there sir....:ingo:

What's her DOB? Looks 1950-1955ish????

varkman

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 5, 2015
    Jeffersonville
    I love that Model 18 you showcased on here awhile back Indiucky. Back in the 70's my dad bought a Model 17, at the time he paid $250....a lot of money then....oh to find one now for that price!

Top Bottom