• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Eddie

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 28, 2009
    North of Terre Haute
    Had to drive down to Bloomfield this morning. There is a gunshop right on the square. It seems like it is always closed when I am down there. They have a heck of a window display. Has anybody been in there? What is it like?

IDCC

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 14, 2008
    Orange County
    I've been in there, it's pretty nice while not being too fancy. The owner who has a day job is a wealth of knowledge. Only shop around here where I can find KAC parts. Probably the only shop around here that even knows what KAC stands for.:rolleyes:

CountryBoy19

Grandmaster
    Rating - 91.7%
    11   1   0
    Nov 10, 2008
    Bedford, IN
    I haven't been in there in a while, but the current owner recently acquired it (within the last year I believe) and the shop is a work in progress. He just got his license to manufacture C3 stuff this summer. He and his one employee really are a wealth of knowledge (although sometimes you do have to take a little "gunshop talk" with the knowledge).

Johnny C

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    May 18, 2009
    Solsberry , In
    I have been in there.
    The fellow builds up ARs and FALs and the like. When i was there that was most of his business.
    He had a few used rifles in the rack, but nothing real good.
    Of course it has been 6-8 months since I have been in there, so it coulda changed.

GunTalk

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 9, 2010
    Bloomfield Arms

I just registered today, Just thought I would let you know that Bloomfield arms and ammo is open 6 days a week now I think he closes at like 1 on Saturdays and 6:30 or 7 M-F. I work with the owner and let me tell you he can build a rifle.

Top Bottom