• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • pinhead56

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 24, 2008
    Indianapolis
    King Bloomberg, his royal heiny of NYC is spending 12 million of his money under the guise of his 'MAIG' group to air TV ads in 13 states including IN and IL this month to build support for and to put pressure on our senators to vote for the gun control bills coming up this April... Here's the link... Also planning rally's to make it look like we support this nonsense

Time to contact Coats and Donnelly again and again and again to hold the line and ignore this meddling moron :nono:

Daniel Coats (R-IN)
    http://www.coats.senate.gov/contact/

Joe Donnelly (D-IN)
    http://www.donnelly.senate.gov/contact.cfm

Find your U.S. Rep
    http://www.house.gov/representatives/find/

Last edited:

indykid

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 27, 2008
    Westfield
    It is amazing how the news media repeats his lies as if they were truth. Comes from that old line, a lie repeated often enough eventually becomes believed as a true statement.

jcap412

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 7, 2010
    Greenwood,IN
    I saw this on the news last night as well, and have seen his retarded ads on the internet already, it's just....wrong. He can keep his N.Y. BS, in N.Y. No doubt I will be contacting our senators and reps again.

bw8755

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 12, 2008
    South Bend
    a co worker said he just saw one locally. described it as stereotyping gun owners as red necks - guy with over grown beard sitting on pickup holding a rifle with finger on the trigger saying "he loves the 2A but he also wants UBC. contact coats and Donnelly to tell them you do to."

SideArmed

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 22, 2011
    According to the group's own research, Illinois is among the worst states when it comes a gun buyer background checks using an incomplete database that fails to block gun sales to some buyers with mental problems.

images

Because by MY own research, they use the same database for background checks as the rest of the country.

LIES!!!!! It's all LIES!!!!

Dorky_D

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Dec 4, 2010
    Messages sent! This is the first of at least 3 messages a week to my reps. Please join me and many others in doing the same!

SideArmed

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 22, 2011
    For those needing something to send to their reps. Here is what I banged out, it was quick so it's not the most refined letter, but it gets the point across. Feel free to send it at will to your reps.

I cannot sit idly by any longer, as this sorry excuse for a Mayor constantly attacks our second amendment freedoms. Mayor Bloomberg from NYC has gone too far for long enough and there needs to be a stop to his tirade. For him to launch his Mayors Against Illegal Guns campaign was asinine enough, but for it to start encroaching into our state of Indiana, is the straw that is breaking the camel’s back.

With his latest 12M dollar advertisement campaign, he is trying to portray us Hoosiers as supporting his cause and that is certainly NOT the case. He needs to be put back in his place, in NYC and let them deal with him.

Keep Bloomberg OUT of Indiana and Indiana politics. He is the bottom of the barrel, and we don't need his big city bullying here in Indiana.

I urge you to remind Mayor Bloomberg where the boarders of his city end, so does his power. I also urge you to vote NO to any legislation that is contrary to the spirit of the Second Amendment.

Thank you.

BigMoose

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 14, 2012
    Indianapolis
    I saw one of these this morning, one has to wonder about starting a political add spree just months after voters were annoyed to hell after the November election add spree.

Anyway, I sent a fresh round of letters to both Senators..

Let's not depend on the house, we CAN stop this crap in the senate.

shawnba67

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 6, 2012
    So Indiana
    Anyone else notice there was no gun or gun control choice's on Coates required contact reason choices???? went with crime on mine

No2rdame

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 8, 2012
    Noblesville
    Dumberg is an idiot and I hope he spends all of his money trying to ban guns, soda, fast food, and everything else only to be repeatedly defeated. I can't stand that POS, and his quote the other day has really left me ready to send this dictator to a third-world country of his own liking.

In his own words, "I do think there are certain times we [the government] should infringe on your freedom."

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2013/mar/25/nyc-mayor-bloomberg-government-has-right-infringe-/

pinhead56

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 24, 2008
    Indianapolis
    Dumberg is an idiot and I hope he spends all of his money trying to ban guns, soda, fast food, and everything else only to be repeatedly defeated. I can't stand that POS, and his quote the other day has really left me ready to send this dictator to a third-world country of his own liking.

In his own words, "I do think there are certain times we [the government] should infringe on your freedom."

NYC Mayor Bloomberg: Government has right to 'infringe on your freedom' - Washington Times

That's why he is "The Royal Heiny" !! He's not mayor.. he's royal ... blood lines and all that..., AND he *knows* what's best for all of us. :puke:

pinhead56

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 24, 2008
    Indianapolis
    He has a "Second Amendment" choice in the list.

yeah, he makes me a little queasy, I don't think he really gets it. He thinks the 2nd amendment is OK as a concept, BUT we better have the gov check to see if you are OK to transfer a gun to your family members... he's not so sure about them!
    That's why his 2A rating is a C+

cosermann

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Aug 15, 2008
    I heard one of these ads on WIBC on the way home from work this evening. Very slick, smooth, and enticing. Tempting for fence sitters and those who aren't really informed on the issue.

Made me want to spit tacks.

Top Bottom