• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Vigilant

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Jul 12, 2008
    Plainfield
    Yeah, it's a good time to connect with old friends and to laugh at what some people pay for knives. And handle material. Last year some grown man was on the floor trying to wrestle a Busse raffle ticket away from my 9 year old.

It's great fun to watch each knife company's unique culture. Busse amuses me the most. Emerson guys have the tightest t-shirts. Randall Made Knives has the oldest average age at probably 60. Cold Steel is always a circus/pirate/broadway show/science fiction movie (although I don't think they come to blade). ESEE has the guys that will just have come back from Tibet or the Amazon or Somalia with their knives.

They're all different. Lots of fun. But I really just go to hang out with Yeager :) :) :)
    Oh yeah Cold Steel is there, with Lynn Thompson in his Darth Vader clothes tearing up the parking lot with sweaty demonstrations!

Limpy88

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    41   0   0
    Nov 12, 2009
    Lafayette
    Im still mad every day that my friend scheduled thier wedding during blade show. Now im in the groomsmen party so I for sure cant not just show up. Girlfriend asked last week if im going to stop brining up this point everyday. My first and only blade show was last year. It was that great I never want to miss another.

Vigilant

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Jul 12, 2008
    Plainfield
    Damn, seems a lot of INGOers will be there! Everyone should make their way to the PIT at the Waverly Friday or Saturday, maybe set up an INGO take over of ATL.( Not that we'd really want it!)

Bradsknives

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Mar 1, 2010
    Greenfield, IN.
    The guy with the plane would rather go to a race somewhere, so we got bumped!

That kind of sucks...he must not be a true "Knife Person".....at least your still going.

I'm going with Dean and Joe (same crew as last year), and I don't have to drive. This will be the first Blade Show that I don't have to drive. :rockwoot:

Top Bottom