• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Gamez235

Master
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Mar 24, 2009
    Upstate
    I'll be there. A few of my knives (if they make it that long) will be at Table 25M. I'll be out and about looking for drinks and friends.

Dean C.

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 25, 2013
    Westfield
    Missing it this year, have an Analytical Chemistry class I need to study for this summer unfortunately. That and I would blow all my watch money on knives.

Limpy88

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    41   0   0
    Nov 12, 2009
    Lafayette
    Missing it this year, have an Analytical Chemistry class I need to study for this summer unfortunately. That and I would blow all my watch money on knives.

Or are you blowing you knife money on watches?

I have the same issue. Watchs, knives, pens. All get funded from the same stash. Hard to decide some times.

Dean C.

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 25, 2013
    Westfield
    Or are you blowing you knife money on watches?

I have the same issue. Watchs, knives, pens. All get funded from the same stash. Hard to decide some times.

Nah this is dedicated Watch money, I have damn near every knife I have ever wanted at this point fortunately. Set my sights on a Omega Planet Ocean for my first "Nice" watch.

Vigilant

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Jul 12, 2008
    Plainfield
    :wavey: I've been booked since Sunday of last Blade, flying in Friday out on Sunday, have an extra bed at the Waverly on the Club Level at $80 per night as well?

Bsubtown

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jun 19, 2013
    Dekalb county
    Nah this is dedicated Watch money, I have damn near every knife I have ever wanted at this point fortunately. Set my sights on a Omega Planet Ocean for my first "Nice" watch.

Bought a Speedmaster Professional as my first nice watch about 6 months ago. Would not change a thing about that decision.

Limpy88

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    41   0   0
    Nov 12, 2009
    Lafayette

Nice. Omega's are sweet. There is a a sea master aqua terra co-axial I want. That or a grand seiko. But I havent spent that much on a watch yet. I will eventually.

20M, I'll be at 20M!

Sweet. I will stop by and say hi.

Expatriated

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Apr 22, 2013
    Bought a Speedmaster Professional as my first nice watch about 6 months ago. Would not change a thing about that decision.

I bought an Omega Seamaster as my first nice watch 15 years ago. Been on my wrist every day since.

I'll be at the ESEE Booth. Stop by and say hi. I'll be the one making fun of Busse.

Knife Lady

PROUD TO BE AN ARMY BRAT
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Mar 1, 2010
    Central USA
    I bought an Omega Seamaster as my first nice watch 15 years ago. Been on my wrist every day since.

I'll be at the ESEE Booth. Stop by and say hi. I'll be the one making fun of Busse.

:cheers: Tell everyone I said hello. Brad and I will not be there this year since it is the same weekend as the Indy 1500. I have an order to turn in though.:):

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    I still haven't made it to the Blade show, but I truly hate crowds, especially in enclosed areas. The Lafayette or Kokomo gun shows are about as much as I can tolerate (won't go to NRA conventions for the same reason).

I hope all you attendees take lots of good pictures!

Expatriated

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Apr 22, 2013
    I still haven't made it to the Blade show, but I truly hate crowds, especially in enclosed areas. The Lafayette or Kokomo gun shows are about as much as I can tolerate (won't go to NRA conventions for the same reason).

I hope all you attendees take lots of good pictures!

ironically there is way more room at blade than the 1500 since the promoters dont jam everyone together just make a few extra bucks.

Expatriated

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Apr 22, 2013
    :cheers: Tell everyone I said hello. Brad and I will not be there this year since it is the same weekend as the Indy 1500. I have an order to turn in though.:):

Brad's not even going? I thought he took care of that whole legal thing last year. You mean the GA warrant is still outstanding ?

j/k. Hate i wont see you guys. I'll see if Jeff can put a little extra in your order this time ;)

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    ironically there is way more room at blade than the 1500 since the promoters dont jam everyone together just make a few extra bucks.

That's definitely a good thing, but still too many people!

And the walking . . . I'd have to be one of those fat guys riding a mobility scooter that irritates self-righteous judgmental people!

Hmmm . . . maybe I DO want to go to Blade show after all . . .

Brad's not even going? I thought he took care of that whole legal thing last year. You mean the GA warrant is still outstanding ?

It's not his fault. I was supposed to "visit" the witness in exchange for some shiny new knives and I forgot.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Michael.
    Top Bottom