• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • mta5888

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 10, 2013
    Indianapolis, IN
    The uniform I wear for work requires a Black Boot. I am used to wearing this but before I have never been in and outside so much. But now I am, and I am looking for a Black Summer Time Tactical Boot. Any suggestions? Zippers either way, toes protection either way. Pretty flexible on that stuff.

What I am used to wearing is the Blackhawk Warrior Wear Black Ops boot. But it is just to hot.

Any suggestions? Leo's what are y'all wearing in the summer?

Thanks

BiscuitNaBasket

Grandmaster
    Rating - 98.6%
    73   1   0
    Dec 27, 2011
    CENTRAL
    I have a pair of Bates zipper side non-steel toe boots that I wear at work. I walk around a lot and usually have a long break in period for boots like that but these were comfortable for me right off the bat. They were given to me, brand new by a friend that works at FedEx. I definitely recommend them for warm weather wear. I hope this helps you.

bstewrat3

Master
    Rating - 100%
    144   0   0
    Apr 26, 2009
    Beech Grove
    I have had good experiences with Converse boots and I walk on average 12 miles per day in the performance of my job. Boots I have had bad experience with are Rocky and Bates. I have had the heels crumble and fall apart in less than 2 years with both brands. I work 90 percent of the time in an indoor carpeted area so it is not due to exposure to chemicals or adverse conditions.

Shawno31b

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 10, 2013
    I wear corcoran zip up boots and they are like walking on nothing at all. And when chasing down turds they dont hurt my feet. Zipper side is the way to go. They are pretty pricey but I am do for a new pair and will start my search. I also hear the converse are good but they just look heavy.

Top Bottom