• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • glock34

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    Fishers
    Does anyone know of any black friday deal yet? What were some of the best ones last year to look out for? It seems like several people here have mentioned gun safes being at a good price last year.

Squatch

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 9, 2009
    Last year I went to Dick's looking for a cheap mossberg 22. They only had the camo and model 817's on sale, so I went with the 17hmr for ~$106. It is a pretty nice little gun for the money. No clue what they will do this year though.

Prometheus

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 20, 2008
    Northern Indiana
    Last year I went to Dick's looking for a cheap mossberg 22. They only had the camo and model 817's on sale, so I went with the 17hmr for ~$106. It is a pretty nice little gun for the money. No clue what they will do this year though.

I've bought a gun on Thanksgiving or Black Friday for the past 7 years... Gander has a few deals this year, but they pretty much repeat themselves and at this point, I've bought them all, lol.

Looks like this'll be the first year I don't :n00b:

Previous deals have been great (between dicks, cabelas and gander) I got a Ruger Mark II for $150, Camo ruger 10/22 for $175, Mossberg Plinkster for $89, Marlin 795 for $89 I can't recall the others off the top of my head. All were NIB.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    RedMurph
    Top Bottom