• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • jblomenberg16

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    67   0   0
    Mar 13, 2008
    Southern Indiana
    I hadn't been in their new shop since it opened. Stopped in tonight after work and had a great conversation with Mark and Lauren, and walked out with some more primers.

The new shop is fantastic! Well laid out, with a nice inventory of guns, accessories, and reloading supplies. If you haven't been in to see them lately, I highly recommend it! :yesway::yesway:

GustavHalbach

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 6, 2010
    I second jblomenberg16's recommendation. Mark and Lauren always make you feel welcome. Mark is my "go to" guy for anything firearms related. He has never disappointed me. If he doesn't have it...he'll get it for you.

-G

sgreen3

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Jan 19, 2011
    Scottsburg,In
    I third the recomendation, I was in there yesterday to pick up a lower and was very impressed. Very well put together, and always a good time talking with Mark and Lauren.

BTBguns

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 18, 2011
    Jackson County
    Thanks to all of my customers we have been able to put the new shop together.

We have a lot more stuff on display but we still have stuff in boxes that we don’t have shelf space for. If you don’t see something please ask as it might be hiding or stored in the old shop.

Some of the new items that we are carrying are Bobcat Steel targets, Gemtech suppressors, and GunVaults. We also are picking up a line of holsters designed especially for women!

I would also like to let everyone know that we have teamed up with Hoosier Gunsmithing LLC and are excepting firearms for repair or upgrade work at our shop.

Hoosier Gunsmithing offers the following….

--bore sighting
    --scope mounting
    --sling mount installation
    --Glock pistols- trigger job, action smoothing, install sights and aftermarket parts
    --1911 pistols - action smoothing, fit safeties, install sights and aftermarket parts
    --AR-15 install parts and accessories and repair
    --gun cleaning general maintenance and repair on modern firearms

Thanks again everyone!!!!!!

marinemom

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 30, 2012
    Columbus
    My favorite gun shop! They are well stocked and have competitive prices. As a woman, I like that Lauren is available in the shop. She knows guns and the products. She has perspective on issues a guy might not....no offense guys:) Went in looking for a new holster and she was able to point me to the new line made specifically for women. She was already using one, so who better to get advice from than someone who does their research.

Top Bottom