• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • boogieman

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    Nov 14, 2009
    under your bed!!!
    Did anyone else go to this? There was no rhyme or reason to the way bidding went on any of it. They had a Browning Sweet 16 in beautiful shape go for $500, a S&W model 19-3 .357 with a holster in 90% go for $290 and a browning model BAR .270 with a bushnell scope and leather sling go for $590. Then on the flip side they had a SW9VE (not new) go for $400 and a S&W mod 51 kit gun go for $1000. There were way to many more to list, but some of it made me sick to watch. I just wish I would have had enough money to buy some of them.:facepalm:

Field King

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Oct 26, 2008
    Did anyone else go to this? There was no rhyme or reason to the way bidding went on any of it. They had a Browning Sweet 16 in beautiful shape go for $500, a S&W model 19-3 .357 with a holster in 90% go for $290 and a browning model BAR .270 with a bushnell scope and leather sling go for $590. Then on the flip side they had a SW9VE (not new) go for $400 and a S&W mod 51 kit gun go for $1000. There were way to many more to list, but some of it made me sick to watch. I just wish I would have had enough money to buy some of them.:facepalm:
    I pre-viewed the auction Friday, that sweet 16 had been re-blued over light pitting, the trigger had been stripped of the gold plating indicating more questionable work, I did not go back for the sale but reviewed the results, there were some deals but not many when u add the Christys 10% BUYERS PENALTY + 7% sales tax?

loony1

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 17, 2010
    Southside Indy
    i usually keep my mouth shut until the next day, great job OP:rolleyes:

Top Bottom