• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Giddaltti

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 22, 2012
    Carmel, IN.
    Thanks. Bradis is out and they do a free instal. USDS has them however, they charge to install $30. Now I'm reading on some the white portion has fallen out. Sight suggestions welcomed.

Hohn

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 5, 2012
    USA
    I was really considering the XS sights, but I think I'm going to pop for the Trijicon HDs because frankly no one makes a tougher, higher quality sight. I think the arrangement and u-groove will work well for my purposes.

chezuki

Human
    Rating - 100%
    50   0   0
    Mar 18, 2009
    Behind Bars
    Thanks. Bradis is out and they do a free instal. USDS has them however, they charge to install $30. Now I'm reading on some the white portion has fallen out. Sight suggestions welcomed.

I'm nearly positive USDS installs for free if you buy the sights from them.

From their website:

-Glock/S&W M&P sight installed free with purchase

U.S. Defense Solutions

ThatsLife

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 21, 2013
    Indianapolis
    I can't comment on the XS sights but I went with Ameriglo I-dot pro for my Shield and they are great. However, as good as they are, they will not correct user error. Sorry. That's what the Apex DCAK trigger kit is for! :):

chezuki

Human
    Rating - 100%
    50   0   0
    Mar 18, 2009
    Behind Bars
    I can't comment on the XS sights but I went with Ameriglo I-dot pro for my Shield and they are great. However, as good as they are, they will not correct user error. Sorry. That's what the Apex DCAK trigger kit is for! :):

Somewhere around here I did a comparison of the I-Dot's vs Big Dots. I now have I-Dots on all my defensive pistols! They're everything I like about big-dots with none of what I didn't like.

Bfish

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Feb 24, 2013
    I have a NIB BigDot front sight for a shield, and was waiting to catch a deal on a rear. But I think I may also be going with I-Dot pros. I put them on another pistol I have and I am big fan!

Top Bottom