• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    All through history leadership has existed or fallen based on what the man with the gun decides to do. When Julius Caesar crossed the Rubicon and the Roman republic fell it was because the man with the gun decided to go along with him. When the USSR and the Warsaw pact fell apart it was because the man with the gun decided he wasn't going to do what the leadership was telling him.

I can't see this in America, if it was that easy the government would be solving the border problem just by shooting everybody crossing it and installing minefields like east Germany.

The theatrics and staging of last nights speech looked more like a movie or some third world dictator talking than anything I've seen, but I think that's more evidence of just how out of touch the people who are really running Bartertown are with the rest of the country.

Jaybird1980

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 22, 2016
    North Central
    All through history leadership has existed or fallen based on what the man with the gun decides to do. When Julius Caesar crossed the Rubicon and the Roman republic fell it was because the man with the gun decided to go along with him. When the USSR and the Warsaw pact fell apart it was because the man with the gun decided he wasn't going to do what the leadership was telling him.

I can't see this in America, if it was that easy the government would be solving the border problem just by shooting everybody crossing it and installing minefields like east Germany.

The theatrics and staging of last nights speech looked more like a movie or some third world dictator talking than anything I've seen, but I think that's more evidence of just how out of touch the people who are really running Bartertown are with the rest of the country.
    I don't think it's out of touch with the rest of the country. I do hope it's out of touch with the majority of this country, but I don't even know how confident I am in that anymore. Way to many people are all in on this.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    Biden said on tv that a bullet out of a AR15 travels 5 times faster then a bullet out of any other gun.
    This guy is full of sh#t and the said thing is,some stupid people believe him.
    This guy lies,lies,lies.
    WHAT A POS
    Too bad "fact checkers" won't fact check him.

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County

indykid

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 27, 2008
    Westfield
    Nah, we had F-15s and the Taliban is still out there... Pretty sure we'll be just fine.

Agree but there would be one big difference if Big-Mouth-Joe wants to use F-15s against we the people, that is our brothers and sisters, sons and daughters flying those F-15s, F-16s, F-18s, F-22s, F-35s, A-10s, B-1Bs, B-2s, B-52s, etc, etc, etc.

While one might turn on his country, I seriously doubt (call it hope) that most would not turn on their country-persons, family.

Onebad06vtx

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 9, 2013
    Ellettsville
    Agree but there would be one big difference if Big-Mouth-Joe wants to use F-15s against we the people, that is our brothers and sisters, sons and daughters flying those F-15s, F-16s, F-18s, F-22s, F-35s, A-10s, B-1Bs, B-2s, B-52s, etc, etc, etc.

While one might turn on his country, I seriously doubt (call it hope) that most would not turn on their country-persons, family.
    Im really surprised someone has not turned on him and his crooked followers!

jbombelli

ITG Certified
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    May 17, 2008
    Brownsburg, IN
    I don't think it's out of touch with the rest of the country. I do hope it's out of touch with the majority of this country, but I don't even know how confident I am in that anymore. Way to many people are all in on this.
    That's because they all went to the same schools and got the same "education" from the same "professors." They're all on the same team and in it together. Sure, they all have different roles... some do violence, some are shields protecting the violent, some are propagandists, some are politicians, some are teachers, some are lawyers, some are law enforcers, some are journalists, etc. But they all hate everything this country stands for and are doing everything they can to destroy what we've all worked so hard over the decades, centuries even, to be.

The big picture is really quite simple, but so many can't see the forest because of all the different trees.

mark40sw

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 5, 2015
    Roanoke

If the Potatus Brandon wants to play the hypothetical game...
    Jets spend vast majority of the time on the ground where they are harmless, parked in enemy territory.

DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County
    Snopes did. They said he was wrong, then went on a long anti-gun excuse for him about how bad ARs are.
    View attachment 221523
    22-250 35gr can be pushed at 4400fps.
    So in order for an rifle to be 5x faster it would need to push a bullet at 22,000fps.
    I'll not be behind that rifle. Maybe 1/4 mile away with binoculars to watch what happens.

Mij

Permaplinker
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 22, 2022
    In the corn and beans
    22-250 35gr can be pushed at 4400fps.
    So in order for an rifle to be 5x faster it would need to push a bullet at 22,000fps.
    I'll not be behind that rifle. Maybe 1/4 mile away with binoculars to watch what happens.
    Not exactly speed of light, but quick. Mind if I stand back there with you while we watch?
    :)

Top Bottom