• ...and so much more!
  • Mij

Permaplinker
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 22, 2022
    In the corn and beans
    Because most of them are all for what he's doing.
    I’m attempting to do my part, I’ve got my county’s registered voters list. I’m making as many phone calls as I can, after dinner time.

One thing that amazes me is the number of people that said they voted in the last Gen. Election that didn’t really vote.

These list are public information anybody that jumps through a few hoops can get them. Some county’s are harder or easier than others.

ETA: I guess their really voting district lists, not County my mistake.

Last edited:

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    I’m attempting to do my part, I’ve got my county’s registered voters list. I’m making as many phone calls as I can, after dinner time.

One thing that amazes me is the number of people that said they voted in the last Gen. Election that didn’t really vote.

These list are public information anybody that jumps through a few hoops can get them. Some county’s are harder or easier than others.
    Well, full disclosure? If I get an unsolicited phone call, I reject it (on my cell) or let the machine get it (home phone). If no message is left, the number gets blocked. If a message is left, I will listen to it to see if I want to return the call or block the number.

Just this evening, I got a spam voicemail on my cell (it never rang) from someone wanting to buy my house. I called the number that was left in the voicemail and they seemed to be a legitimate "we want to buy your house" place, so I told the person that answered that I was interested in selling my house to them. For 50 million dollars. They put me on their "Do Not Call" list. :lmfao:

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    I’m useing my land line my name goes with the number.
    Well, unless your caller id name is "Mij from INGO", I would probably reject your call. :): But I don't think I'd see your name on my cell. Would probably see it on my home phone, but nobody calls that anymore. I really should cancel it, but I'm old timey and stubborn like that.

GranolaFacility

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 22, 2022
    Westfield
    Well, we live in interesting times. If there is to be violence, it is essential that we not fire the first shot. I do hope there are enough of us left to make the government think twice about firing the first shot.

jbombelli

ITG Certified
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    May 17, 2008
    Brownsburg, IN
    Another dumbass liberal who thinks the government would be united against the people. That's not how it would go down. It would be some government, some military, some police, and some people vs. other government, other military, other police, and other people. A real bloodbath that nobody wants and most won't see coming.

Last edited:

Karl-just-Karl

Retired
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 5, 2014
    NE
    Having a two-party system is a threat to democracy! The only way to ensure a proper democracy is to vote Democrat. You can vote for any Democrat you wish!

Top Bottom