• ...and so much more!
  • Mij

Permaplinker
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 22, 2022
    In the corn and beans
    The Potatus just threatened to attack American citizens with the U.S. military. And for what? For the "...brave...who say it's all about keeping America independent and safe." Wanting America to be independent and safe is considered bad/wrong, to this man??? I fear a course has been set. The divisions are real.
    And the divisions are the problem, as well as “ALL” of our current crop of politicians. ALL of them. This is the great melting pot, nobody can have it all their own way.

Untill we as a nation, can find eligible candidates that are willing to look out for the betterment of all Americans and not themselves or their political party, we will continue down this road to destruction.

Division = Conquer. United = Unconquerable
    JMO

BigRed

Banned More Than You
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 29, 2017
    1,000 yards out
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 7, 2021
    central indiana
    Division = Conquer. United = Unconquerable
    JMO
    I agree with you more or less. My concern stems from the fact that every faction, no matter how extreme, all believe what we have isn't working. Throw in unfettered immigration, bought and sold politicians, pilfered resources, etc. and suddenly uniting behind a common cause becomes difficult, perhaps impossible. The system divides. The system is rigged. The system is preventing political solutions. And now the system is threatening citizens directly. I hope as a country we can find an off ramp from this highway of insanity.

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009

Mij

Permaplinker
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 22, 2022
    In the corn and beans
    I agree with you more or less. My concern stems from the fact that every faction, no matter how extreme, all believe what we have isn't working. Throw in unfettered immigration, bought and sold politicians, pilfered resources, etc. and suddenly uniting behind a common cause becomes difficult, perhaps impossible. The system divides. The system is rigged. The system is preventing political solutions. And now the system is threatening citizens directly. I hope as a country we can find an off ramp from this highway of insanity.
    I’ve personally seen 1 day in the last two decades when we ALL were united. It lasted one day, maybe 2 or 3 honestly, so it is possible. We need to find a good candidate that can unite the country again. It is possible, I’ve seen it.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    I’ve personally seen 1 day in the last two decades when we ALL were united. It lasted one day, maybe 2 or 3 honestly, so it is possible. We need to find a good candidate that can unite the country again. It is possible, I’ve seen it.
    9/11 was the last time I remember. It lasted more than 2 or 3 days I think, but still not long enough.

Mij

Permaplinker
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 22, 2022
    In the corn and beans
    9/11 was the last time I remember. It lasted more than 2 or 3 days I think, but still not long enough.
    That’s it.

Trying to make a point. Took a little literary license.

IIRC it lasted till the news conferences the following week, then they were back sniping at each other. Pi”””d me off. Wife remembers it well, I started screaming at the TV. We speak of it often.

jwamplerusa

High drag, low speed...
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 21, 2018
    Boone County
    Are there no Patriots left in our government? How can those in the cabinet, in Congress, or in what passes for federal government level law enforcement not relieve this POS of his duties under the 25th amendment and charge him with subversion and incitement?

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Are there no Patriots left in our government? How can those in the cabinet, in Congress, or in what passes for federal government level law enforcement not relieve this POS of his duties under the 25th amendment and charge him with subversion and incitement?
    Because most of them are all for what he's doing.

Top Bottom