• ...and so much more!
  • Chewie

Old, Tired, Grumpy, Skeptical
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 28, 2012
    Martinsville
    Was long lost speaking tonight? I was watching pepe le pew, speedy gonzalez, and all the other great cartoons that are so offensive. It is probably far more enlightening than listening to joe harris/Kamala biden spew a whole bunch of stinking cow manure.

kickbacked

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 12, 2010
    Its hard to believe a guy who says he understands us regular people but has an army stationed around his house for protection against the people. It was also hard for me to believe a billionaire can relate to what the average person deals with.

Biden is a better dresser though. I'll give him that. Properly tailored suits that match well. Not that it matters, just an observation

aebc863cabab795f5a7d562079a26220.gif

^---my notifications after saying anything positive about Biden.

ultra...good

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 30, 2012
    He actually just said that the stimulus checks are going to create millions of jobs and will cut child poverty in half. That makes me wonder if he is reading this off a prompter?

Anyways, he made it past the 20 minute mark, I would have lost that bet.

Chewie

Old, Tired, Grumpy, Skeptical
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 28, 2012
    Martinsville
    Biden is a better dresser though. I'll give him that. Properly tailored suits that match well. Not that it matters, just an observation

aebc863cabab795f5a7d562079a26220.gif

^---my notifications after saying anything positive about Biden.

Just goes to show that you CAN make a sows ear look like a silk purse. But it's still a sows ear underneath!

Slapstick

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 29, 2010
    He actually just said that the stimulus checks are going to create millions of jobs and will cut child poverty in half. That makes me wonder if he is reading this off a prompter?

Anyways, he made it past the 20 minute mark, I would have lost that bet.
    Of course he was reading off a prompter. Watch his eyes and the fact he would say a few words, (mostly 3 to 5) then stop for a second so he could read the next line before continuing. Only thing I was wondering is how much they had him practice reading it before they took the chance of him doing a live speech.

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    Of course he was reading off a prompter. Watch his eyes and the fact he would say a few words, (mostly 3 to 5) then stop for a second so he could read the next line before continuing. Only thing I was wondering is how much they had him practice reading it before they took the chance of him doing a live speech.
    This, and he had a laser focus a few degrees off boresight for the camera indicating that he did not take his eyes off the teleprompter.

IUKalash429

Bullet Hose
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Apr 6, 2019
    Rum Ham
    I was at the heartbreaking IU-Rutgers game, and would gladly watch my beloved Hoosiers lose again over listening to a single word ol' sloppy Joe has to say.

Top Bottom