Biden and Harris Announce Additional Actions to Reduce Gun Violence and Save Lives

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • JAL

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 14, 2017
    Indiana

@JAL
    This doesn't mean much yet until such time as there is some form of Exec Order that affects existing Agency Rule implementation policy (akin to the continued effort to wipe out student loans at our expense) or additional Rule-Making. Most of it is "Motherhood and Apple Pie" anti-2A rhetoric and dogma.

After scanning it quickly I'd watch for Medicaid and Medicare requirements regarding firearm ownership and storage making benefits from either contingent on compliance with asinine demands for information on what people own and how/where it's stored. There's a parallel effort in that regard implementing same with VA Medical beneficiaries. I don't like what I see in that regard. Blue States are going to do what Blue States do regarding AWB, "Safe Storage", 3-D Printers, Privately Made Firearms (PMF), Red Flag Laws and the other crap being touted in this. On a Federal level, the PMF serial number crap is already in the courts running in our favor.

Hope for regime change to roll this back. In other words, vote in November and cast your ballot accordingly.

Last edited:

Mij

Permaplinker
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 22, 2022
    In the corn and beans
    Read some speculation on storage and 3d printing, I seem to remember something about active shooter drills?

Don’t have a clue how confirmation could occur regarding ownership and storage without a visual inspection. I’ll be dead before that happens.

Yep, vote or put on a dress! Trumpy has helped us out on the Supreme Court let’s hope that gets us by if the D’s get another shot.

Mij

Permaplinker
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 22, 2022
    In the corn and beans
    Bla- bla- bla.
    Neither side is gonna do squat. It’s campaign season. Even the Assault Rifle ban ended in 10 years. Then everyone and their brother ran out and bought a few. - see the problem here-?

I haven’t fired an ar type rifle sense 1971, now I own 4. Still haven’t fired one, don’t know if I’ve ever fired a hi-cap sidearm, now I own 4. Guess I do own and carry a nine shot milly meater gun. (Mis spelled intentional).

My point being, when one of the uniparty gets in power they’re thinking is, how to stay in power (hence the 10 year limit) on the AWB.

I can’t be, other than constantly confused how any “Free Man” can’t see the difference between the two current political parties. Must be my lack of deeper thought.

Nazgul

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 2, 2012
    Near the big river.
    Quickly scanning the article what stood out to me was the massive $ amount quoted. Setting up boards/grants/departments that will forebver require more money to keep going.

Look at the money trail.

Don

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    Saw this yesterday. One is already illegal, the other is hyperbole since not having a serial number makes a firearm shootier.

Top Bottom