• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • indianajoe

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 24, 2009
    Fishers
    Another twist: instead of cross-country skiing with .22 bolt action rifles, how about women's downhill slalom with MP5's? I'd watch that.

ThePope

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 4, 2010
    Fort Wayne,In
    I don't care who ya are...THAT was funny as heil.........at first I'm thinkin'...cripes, man, he just SHOT that guy ! !

Very good.

I am OuT.......;)

homeless

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 12, 2008
    indy
    I have always wanted an X-games styled biathlon, combine downhill snowboarding and trap shooting. It could provide for some serious fast paced action

When George Patton competed in the 1912 Pentathlon he used a .38 while every one else used a .22, He latter commented that the judges didn't score him properly because his shots went through the same hole.

silentvoice71

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 8, 2009
    Ft Wayne IN
    lol seancass if ya did that the french would hit a darn thing and the italians would drop their rifles and run away......germany would try taking the 2 people standing on either side of him's rifle and then a world war would break out.

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    Honestly, is there any sport in the winter games that would not be improved by adding a gun? I'd even watch womens figure skating if they had a 1911 strapped to their hip and had to do some combat shooting while skating. Imagine how much better bob sledding would be if the guys in the back had rifles and needed to hit targets on the way down the hill. Instead of running along with brooms, the folks that do curling could alter the course of their pot with 10/22s.

Just think of how much more fun the Olympics would be if all sports involved shooting.

engineerchica

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 20, 2010
    I'd even watch womens figure skating if they had a 1911 strapped to their hip and had to do some combat shooting while skating.

I have to say some of those old Westerns make handling a gun look very artistic.

Top Bottom