• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • christman

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 27, 2010
    Terra Haute
    That part was funny with the subtitles...But i kept thinking there was gonna be more. They should just clip all those parts together with that guy speaking throughout the whole movie and have a field day.

Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 17, 2009
    Tampa, FL
    Don't worry too much about the remake. They are taking it from the angle that China with Russian help is the aggressor and they are coming here to "Help Rebuild America", "Weed out Corporate Corruption" and "Restore America's Pride" and all that. If they're smart enough to update it to modern politics like this, I think they'll do good in the execution.

ThrottleJockey

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Oct 14, 2009
    Between Greenwood and Martinsville
    what? the real life version?
    Wishful thinking......No, the movie is probably already out of production and in the editing room. It was scheduled for release on Sept 10, but now I see a Nov 24 release date. Red Dawn (2010) Movie
    A member on another forum I frequent was talking about the script last summer (he's a hollywood type gun guy) and he said it was pretty cheesy and full of cliche one liners. Sooooo, we'll just have to hope for some good special effects and accuracy in other areas........

Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 17, 2009
    Tampa, FL
    I read some follow up reports. Apparently the film makers are intentionally timing the release with the November elections. Sounds like a conservative contingent in Hollywood is taking the liberal Hollywood playbook and shoving it RIGHT up their a--.

mike8170

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Dec 18, 2008
    Hiding from reality
    Dead Commies, China PO'ed about the film, I'M THERE!:rockwoot:

BTW, I loved the YOUTUBE subtitle version so much that I watched all of them, and then I had to put the movie in, watching it now. The best thing for me is the accuracy of the Soviet equipment.

Top Bottom