Best sources for ordering AR15 components online?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Lebowski

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jun 6, 2013
    Between corn and soybean fields.
    This weekend I'm stopping by the LGS to pick up an AR stripped lower, wanting to start working on a build. Thinking about ordering a couple parts this week so that once I get the lower I can start putting some of it together. Anyone have a good source of good online sources that are located near Indiana for fast shipping?

I've noticed Amazon has some parts, but not a ton. I am like an Amazon addict as I am too accustomed to their super fast shipping and Amazon Prime is FANTASTIC... but I figure for most things, I'll need to order from other places... I try not to order too much gun stuff from Amazon since it's all in my order history. Any suggestions for other sources?

M67

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jan 15, 2011
    Southernish Indiana
    What kind of components and what quality of components? I like Rainier Arms, they've always shipped fast to me and they pretty much carry all quality products.

But AR components are kind of in the plenty right now, I'm sure there's several local stores around you with pieces

Lebowski

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jun 6, 2013
    Between corn and soybean fields.
    What kind of components and what quality of components? I like Rainier Arms, they've always shipped fast to me and they pretty much carry all quality products.

But AR components are kind of in the plenty right now, I'm sure there's several local stores around you with pieces

Not wanting local stores, I don't get out much. I've got a home office I work out of and my motorcycle (only transportation) needs some work. Been too cold to fuss with it. So I order mostly everything, unless I can walk into town to pick it up, which I can't for the AR stuff. I usually catch a ride to the LGS when a buddy goes when my wheels aren't spinning.

Quality? Mid-to-high. Not wanting junk parts, but it's my first AR build so not wanting to break the bank, either. More or less interested in places that will ship promptly. I hate buying stuff on eBay, damn sellers ship 3 days after they get my money. That's not acceptable in 2014. Maybe Amazon's fast shipping has spoiled me... <shrugs>

Vamptepes

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 20, 2013
    Eagledale
    Palmetto's shipping is pretty slow. Lately i've been using Aimsurplus and Surplus ammo. Only bought 2 things local for my current build because a lot of the stuff i can only get online.

Top Bottom