• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • 510picker

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 16, 2017
    Martinsville
    Ft Wayne, I had to go through 5 people to get one who would get it from an office for me. For obvious reasons they do not just put all 12 bottles out at once. If there is not a bottle on the shelf then they claim “we dont have it” or “we cannot sell it” when their new updated warehouse app clearly tells you it is in stock. Was a fiasco but I’m happy I got one.

My thing is if I pay for a membership and I specifically ask for something their app shows is in stock then I should be allowed to buy said item. They feel different I guess.

Scored this allocated special release yesterday but it was well over the $50 mark. View attachment 381762
    I tried using the app to see what’s in stock and no bourbon was shown.

Grogmister

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 13, 2012
    I tried using the app to see what’s in stock and no bourbon was shown.
    You have to click on the “warehouse” button at the bottom and it will bring a new search box up to type in for that specific warehouse. I just searched Ft Wayne again and it shows about 30 different ones in stock right now. Weller is GONE

cbhausen

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    129   0   0
    Feb 17, 2010
    Indianapolis, IN
    I may have missed out on the Costco Kirkland Signature Single Barrel Kentucky Straight Bourbon Whiskey…

Avon, Greenwood and Fortune Park say it came and went. But Castleton and Noblesville say they haven’t had this yet.

Can anyone confirm? Have any of you seen this on the NE side of Indy?

Thanks!

Last edited:

Chalky

Marksman
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 30, 2019
    Central IN
    I may have missed out on the Costco Kirkland Signature Single Barrel Kentucky Straight Bourbon Whiskey…

Avon, Greenwood and Fortune Park say it came and went. But Castleton and Noblesville say they haven’t had this yet.

Can anyone confirm? Have any of you seen this on the NE side of Indy?

Thanks!
    Assuming you are refering to the 120 proof Barton's 1792 that was mentioned earlier and included a pic? If so, I picked one up last Friday in Noblesville and like it.

Thanks to those who posted it earlier, it's why I tried it! Didn't care for the Kirkland bourbons I tried 3 years or so ago, but found out they have used different distilleries at different times...

Top Bottom