• Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Which Pistol has the best Bang for Buck?

• Total voters

Disposable Heart

Grandmaster
    Rating - 99.6%
    246   1   1
    Apr 18, 2008
    Greenfield, IN
    Try a CZ P07 trigger, single action AND double action, then look at the sub $450 price tag and tell me that doesn't horsewhip any of the others (then again, the mag pricing is a bit up there and the other CZ mags don't work in it). :D

theoko

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 27, 2010
    Bloomington, IN
    It is decided...I am going to get a Sig Pro. I have utmost respect for Sig as well as the other pistols. I think it will be a great choice because it comes with so many extras. I like the extra grip and extra magazine they added. I think it will be a great pistol for conceal carry. I think I will buy a CZ P07 the next time around in 9mm. Then after that a Ruger P95 with a decocking lever. I will eventually buy a Glock, but I will probably buy all of the pistols mentioned above and some others (namely Heckler & Koch, Bersa, Walther, etc.) before I finally buy one just to add to the collection.

Rating - 100%
    32   0   0
    Mar 18, 2009
    Detroit
    You can never go wrong with a Glock I have the .40 Family except the long slide all of which I carry from time to time. But from your selection and your needs I would have to say the G23 would be the best bang for your buck DAO is perfect for personal protection .....

DT

Lock n Load

Master
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    146   0   0
    May 1, 2008
    FFort
    Like many others have posted prior, I believe that you can do much better on the prices for all of your choices mentioned.

I vote for the Glock then the SIG, either one and I believe that you will be happy with the pick.

Top Bottom