• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Indy_Guy_77

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Apr 30, 2008
    I've looked at Bolle', Smith, Wiley X, Rudy Project, etc etc... Still can't find what I'm looking for (Gee, that sounds like a song?)

I might just go the route of buying 2-3 different ones from Zinni. And STILL be way under the price of the other folks.

Mr. Habib

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 4, 2009
    Somewhere else
    My fingers were not meant to touch my eyeball. Ever. :xmad:

I honestly don't think I could do it. Gives me the heebie jeebies.
    I always thought that too. I have worn glasses since I was four. Finally got tired of breaking them, fogging up, etc. Going to contacts is one of the best things I've done. Once you make the decision to go with contacts, putting them in becomes second nature.

IUGradStudent

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Apr 1, 2008
    Bloomington, IN
    I have been wearing contacts since Jr. High. Putting them in and out is simple and fast. I hate wearing glasses -- fuzzy around the edges, distortion in every direction as I move around. Drives me crazy!

I do have a pair of regular glasses from Zinni that I wear in the evenings sometimes -- I wish I had gotten the thinner glass regular than the standard one.

I don't have any help for OP. I use Smith Optics Factors for my glasses and love them -- but I wear contacts so don't need to do anything with a prescription.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 28, 2008
    Bloomington
    Wiley X is nowhere near the price of what you can get from Zenni, right? I thought the price I saw on a pair of Wiley X was $175. Is there some place I don't know about for cheap RX safety glasses?

Top Bottom