• Mgderf

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    May 30, 2009
    Lafayette
    That's nice to know.
    I had a Bersa Thunder .380, but I gave it to my mom. It now resides in Florida with her.
    I still have a Bersa Thunder in .32acp, but I miss the .380 for some reason...

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    My first 9mm was a Bersa Thunder. My second was the high cap version of the same gun. IIRC, I think I bought my first of many .380 Bersa’s right after I bought my first handgun (a 1911).

My Bersa Thunder HC became my brother’s first handgun and the original 9mm compact was given to my nephew as his first handgun. My son’s first handgun that he bought for himself was a Bersa Thunder .45. My sister’s first handgun was a Bersa .380.

I can see why Bersa is dropping the price and focusing on the entry level shooters. They are not the best guns to shoot if you’ve had the chance to shoot some really good ones but they are pretty good and make a great entry level gun that will reliably function.

Heck, I might have to pick up a BP9CC one of these days just for old times sake.

DocIndy

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    40   0   0
    Mar 30, 2010
    Franklin
    Hopefully the price drop will include their magazines as well. My wife has a BP9CC but mags are @$40 each.

Top Bottom