WTS: Bergara B14 HMR (Hunting and Match rifle) bolt action rifle in 6.5 Creedmoor

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • doddg

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    138   0   1
    May 15, 2017
    Indianapolis
    $750 ($775 w/Burris 1" rings, new in package)
    Bergara B14 HMR (Hunting and Match rifle) bolt action rifle in 6.5 Creedmoor

Note: Online prices are $1000-ish (plus tax, shipping, FFL fees)

Included:
    - original box and manual
    - 14 rounds of S&B 6.5 Creedmoor ammo
    - rail for optic
    - if you want: optional Burris rings for additional $25

Selling for an older retired friend & INGO member (Ben) who continues to trim the safe.
    Bergara B14 only shot 6 rounds for fun when he bought it a year ago (Bergara sticker still on barrel).
    This Bergara B14 is in like new condition!

Bergara comments:

- Bergara B14 HMR are built to offer a rifle for both hunters and competition shooters.
    - Rifle delivers a level of quality and performance that is unmatched in its price range.
    - Outfitted with a Bergara curved trigger we designed to guarantee a crisp, clean pull every time you fire the rifle.
    - All B-14 rifles are capable of producing sub-1.0 MOA groups or less at 100 yards using factory match grade ammunition.
    (Personal note: I read one reviewer's article shooting at 600 yards!!)
    - Stock features integrated QD flush cup mounts for easy sling attachment, an adjustable cheekpiece, and length of pull spacers to adjust from 14.5″ at the longest to 12.25″ at the shortest.
    - Gun Weight 9.6#

Bergara B14 Action:
    - Free-floating Bergara barrel on this long range precision rifle is complemented by our own super-smooth
    B-14 Action.
    - Two-lug system with a sliding plate extractor
    - Coned bolt nose and breech to ensure a smooth feeding and extraction of the cartridge.

AICS Style Magazine:
    - 5-round AICS compatible detachable magazine is standard with our HMR rifle.
    - Comes from the factory with a 5-round Bergara branded mag.
    - Reviewer comment: I tried MDT steel mags, MDT polymer mags, and Magpul polymer mags–all of them worked perfectly.
    - This is a true AICS pattern mag well.

Bergara Barrel:
    - 22" barrel
    - The crown jewel of the B-14 HMR is this barrel.
    - The finish is great, it’s free-floated in the stock,
    - It comes threaded with 5/8-24″ threading, and even features a metal thread protector.
    - Sling Studs and QD Caps
    - Bergara 4140 CrMo steel barrel is finished in Graphite Black Cerakote™.
    - Made in Spain, Bergara is well known for having some of the best factory barrels ever made.
    - Action is built on the Remington 700 design, what's not to love about it!

Details:
    - Bergara® B-14 HMR Bolt-Action Rifle features a #6-contoured, 4140 chromoly steel Bergara barrel with a state-of-the-art action and stock, delivering reliable long-range precision.
    - Bergara action utilizes a 2-lug system with a Sako-style extractor, and a coned bolt nose and breech to ensure smooth feeding, and flawless extraction.
    - Curved trigger, set at 3 lbs., delivers a crisp, clean break for enhanced accuracy.
    - Receiver is drilled and tapped to fit Remington 700 style rings and bases,
    while the barreled action is solidly bedded in a Bergara HMR molded stock with a full-length,
    integrated mini-chassis that supports the fully free-floated barrel.
    - Stock is equipped with an adjustable cheek piece and length-of-pull spacers,
    and a near-vertical pistol grip accommodates shooting from the prone position.
    - Stock features integrated QD flush cup sling mounts for reliable, hands-free carry.
    - Bergara B-14 HMR Bolt-Action Rifle includes a standard AICS detachable magazine for maximum convenience.

Summary:
    - World-renowned Bergara barrel
    - Bergara 2-lug action
    - Sako-style extractor
    - Free-floated barrel
    - Threaded muzzle
    - AICS detachable magazine included
    - Molded stock with integrated mini-chassis
    - Adjustable for comb height and length of pull
    - Integrated QD flush cup sling mounts
    - Uses Remington 700 style rings and bases

I live in Wannamaker, SE Indy, outside of E465, and above Greenwood.
    When a buyer contacts me, I'll give you the cell number of Ben to make arrangements to meet.
    He lives on the East side of Indy and if not too far away, will travel half way.
    I'm going out of town either Saturday or Monday.
    If I'm in town this weekend and are close to Wanamaker, I'll meet with you.

left side entire.jpg

right side whole.jpg
    left side front half.jpg

That is a piece of the "foam" from inside the box above the rear of trigger, not a blemish.
    left side middle.jpg
    left side rear.jpg
    rear top view bolt out.jpg
    bottom front.jpg

Same piece of the "foam" from inside the box above the rear of trigger, not a blemish.
    bottom middle.jpg
    bottom rear.jpg
    end of box tag.jpg

Last edited:
    Top Bottom