• ...and so much more!
  • Lanser

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 23, 2009
    Evansville
    :twocents:

I'm assuming it's a sport gun -- either a safari rifle or a fancy shotgun (in response to the Benelli Vinci).

This is because of its name: "Xplor". Not really a "fighting name" -- rather, it conjures images of exotic places and exotic creatures... for exotic hunts, with an exotic hunting gun.

If it is a combat gun, though, then it must be a shotgun. They already make combat pistols and a carbine, and the AR-70 assault rifle they make for the Italian military wouldn't be competitive in the modern American market.

Any other thoughts?

indykid

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 27, 2008
    Westfield
    Beretta is well known for announcing a great new product, then taking years to bring it to market, or in the case of the RX4, cancelling it. The original CX4 Storm Carbine took a year and a half from first showing at the Shot Show until it finally was available for purchase. They pretty much did the same thing with the PX4 Storm pistol and the Sub Compact version of the same pistol. Almost a year and a half from showing it before those of us who shall not be infringed could buy one.

22lr

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Apr 8, 2009
    Jeff Gordon Country
    AR-15. Or some cool new shotgun, that costs way to much money.

After Ruger came out with theirs I will no longer be surprised at any new firearm release. Well ok id be surprised if S&W started making an AK, but you get my idea. :ar15:

Top Bottom