• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • SockMonkey

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 8, 2012
    Bartholomew County
    I live in Hope, and was wondering if anyone in close proximity had a Beretta Nano they wouldn't mind showing me. I don't need to shoot it, just want to get my hands on one to see what I think. I haven't been able to find a shop with one in stock! Thanks!

SockMonkey

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 8, 2012
    Bartholomew County
    Ok, time to bring this back up. Nobody responded before, but I'm hoping maybe someone will this time. Does anyone have a Beretta Nano that they would be willing to let me look at? Not asking to shoot it, just want to see how it feels in my hand. Please let me know. Thanks!

BravoMike

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Nov 19, 2011
    Avon
    I saw a Nano for rent at a gun store in Indy once. Indy Trading Post maybe? I don't know if you make it up here or not but thought I would let you know since you're thread hasn't gotten any response.

Onebad06vtx

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 9, 2013
    Ellettsville
    Terrehauteguns.com has one for sale.
    They are nice and small but a little to heavy for my taste.
    I have a Karhcw40 and Springfield xds that are VERY close to the same size.
    Which the same gun shop has in stock

fastwally

Master
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jan 4, 2010
    Peru
    Probably a lot of guys on here have one, just don't live close to you. I'm in Peru, get up this way, give me a holler.

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 9, 2013
    If you're passing through NWI, you're welcome to give mine a try. I've got nothing great things to say about it. Even Glock fans have to love the triggerless decocking feature and ability to swap out frames.

bakeman

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 14, 2012
    Linton, IN
    Herndons Gun and Ammo in bloomfield has one. I held it the other day and it was ok. didnt like it as much as i hoped. He has an XDs and i liked it alot better.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Valparaiso
    If youre in Valpo area, get in touch and you can come by and try it out in my back yard. I have both the 6 and 8 rd mags...where the 8 rd really make a diff in holding it and getting the extra finger on the grip. But it's a great shooter and my EDC

SockMonkey

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 8, 2012
    Bartholomew County
    Thanks to all who have said I could come try it. I happened to find a used one at Gander Mountain in Greenwood today (no, I won't buy there, but at least it lets me see more options) and decided I don't really like it. I did, however, hold the XDS (45, but if I decided on this, I'd get a 9) and a Taurus 709 slim and liked both of those. Also once again got my hand on a DB9 and decided I don't like it as well as I thought I did. I really thought I was almost decided on my next gun, but I guess not!

Duke Short

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 7, 2013
    Nano

Call The Gun Den in Shelbyville 317-392-3842 ask for Randy Susie or Steve. They have a nice selection of toys - fair prices. Good Shop

Top Bottom