• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • usmcleatherneck

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 30, 2012
    So today I was asked if I was willing to trade my Beretta M9A1 for a HK P2000 in .40...Im sure the Hk is a fine gun but a paid close to MSRP to get the Beretta and Im not wanting to loose my rear end on the trade. Both gun only have appx. 150 rounds through them. What do you guys think?

indykid

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 27, 2008
    Westfield
    The Beretta is a large pistol, but it can be more than a range-gun. I keep mine firmly attached to my bed for home defense. Something about an 18 + 1 ready for what I hope never happens. (Mec-gar makes an 18 round flush fit).

Also, I have a thing about H&K and the way they care about we the people.

JWAS

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Aug 22, 2011
    Dayton
    I would keep the HK. The beretta trigger is nicer, but not nice enough for me to trade a perfect sized HK p2000 for the huge beretta. Plus the extra weight doesn't help since the HK manages recoil very well. Plus you would be switching to a 9mm (I prefer 9mm, but that is just me) from a 40, so again, I would keep the p2000 if you enjoy the 40cal.

I need to read better next time... lol, in any case, HK all the way.

Last edited:

9mmfan

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 26, 2011
    Mishawaka
    If you haven't already, test fire it and see how you like it. I had a HK USP compact 40 that I traded for a guy looking to get rid of his G20 (:rockwoot:). Now, the Glock didn't cost anything close to the HK (cost me 700 bills), but man, I had been looking a 10 mm for a long time, and better yet, it's a Glock:D

I trade the HK, Serpa and about 50 rounds. I got the Glock and about $150.
    Very fair and we both got what we were looking for.

Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Nov 6, 2009
    Jasper county
    I would keep the HK. The beretta trigger is nicer, but not nice enough for me to trade a perfect sized HK p2000 for the huge beretta. Plus the extra weight doesn't help since the HK manages recoil very well. Plus you would be switching to a 9mm (I prefer 9mm, but that is just me) from a 40, so again, I would keep the p2000 if you enjoy the 40cal.

:facepalm: so much fail

usmcleatherneck

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 30, 2012

I need to read better next time... lol, in any case, HK all the way.

DONT WORRY BOUT IT, I GOT YOUR POINT.

Top Bottom