• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • indykid

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 27, 2008
    Westfield
    That really comes down to personal preference and does the pistol fit your hand. Spec wise they are both very much alike; size, weight and capacity.

If anything, it might come down to price as the Beretta is much cheaper than the Sig.

I don't think you could go wrong with either.

jeremy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 18, 2008
    Fiddler's Green
    That really comes down to personal preference and does the pistol fit your hand. Spec wise they are both very much alike; size, weight and capacity.

If anything, it might come down to price as the Beretta is much cheaper than the Sig.

I don't think you could go wrong with either.

The Sig actually outperformed the Beretta during the Military Trails slightly.

As indykid stated above it comes done to how much you would like to spend...

Personally the Sig "works" better for me... :dunno:

HogDaddy

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 21, 2011
    s indy
    it comes down to what fits your hand best and are more acquainted with. Military the m9 beretta. Seals sig 226. everbody has an opinion I perfer the sig 226.

cosermann

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Aug 15, 2008
    Last edited:

bigchis

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 21, 2010
    I handled and shot both including others before purchasing my sigs. For me the sig fit my hands better than any of the others. I have shot just as well with other brands but the sig feels the most natural to me and I believe that is a very important component to shooting.

Colt556

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Feb 12, 2009
    Avon
    I like the Sig 228 better than either of your picks. But if I had to pick then it would be the 226 over the Beretta.

msmith103

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 17, 2008
    Hendricks County
    Get both!

Both are excellent weapons. I own both and shoot both regularly. I will say I like my P226 a bit more but I shoot better with the 226 so that makes my decision hands down. Both are very reliable weapons. You can't go wrong with either of the two.:twocents:

Top Bottom